Hi guys!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Sammy Jayne, or 'IdleGirl'. Really exited about checking this website out it looks great.

Im a qualified hairdresser, a childminder and have just started an eBay shop and website selling hair and beauty products and of course my beauty blog on my website and youtube channel that I'm really exited about too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The blogging and blogging is very new to me at the moment and i feel this will be a great place for me to get advice from and share my own advice with others.

Ill look forward to getting to know you all soon and if anyone is interested in checking out my website/blog ill be setting it up in my signature when I've been a member long enough as I'm not sure I'm aloud to leave it on here.

Thanks for reading :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

<3

Hi! Welcome to MUT! Glad you joined us. Thanks for not posting your blog link manually. Once you are a member for 5 days, you become eligible for the signature. You can list your link there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Back