Glowing skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay just to make myself clear in no way am I copying this makeup artists work but I just want to see what you guys thinks she may use to achieve this look! It's stunning! I was thinking it is a cream highlight but no to sure. What do you think she used to get this GLOW!!? :) and how beautiful is it!

image.jpg

It looks like a highlighter for sure. What comes to mind is maybe Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter kit? It seems to have similar glowing shades based on the swatches I've seen. Other cream highlighters would probably work too. Hope others have suggestions for you too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Mary Louminizer is the number one highlighting product I have ever tried! It gives such a nice and natural glow!

Moisturizing the skin before applying makeup and using highlighter may be helpful in achieving this look.

Okay just to make myself clear in no way am I copying this makeup artists work but I just want to see what you guys thinks she may use to achieve this look! It's stunning! I was thinking it is a cream highlight but no to sure. What do you think she used to get this GLOW!!? :) and how beautiful is it!

View attachment 16722
Definitely a highlighter. My guess is Gesso from MAC. No, it's not a highlighter per se, but Gesso can be used as one, as in this pic for example.

product I have ever tried! It gives such a nice and natural glow!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Marula oil is great for getting the subtle underlying glow - Gothamista on Youtube swears by it, and she's usually right.

Latest posts

Back