New member from Norway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this website. I am a 25 year old girl from Norway trying to improve my makeup skills a bit and I hope this is the right place to both answer and ask some questions. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I already have gotten a good impression of some of the members.

Thanks a lot @@Queennie ! I haven´t too much information about the Norwegian makeup market right now due to the fact that I am living in Asia, but I will try to update the forum on some good stuff if I by accident can find something! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry that I didn´t respond to this immidiately. Do you remember any Swedish or is it all forgotten? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
No worries! A great question! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> It's mostly forgotten. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I wish I still spoke Swedish and could understand it. The same with German. I used to speak German and understand some as well but no longer. After moving to the US and speaking English 24/7, I forgot about the other languages. I still remember my mother language (Finnish) but sometimes forget some words also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, I feel (and understand) you! I have been living abroad for 5 years now (studying abroad) and haven´t really spoken Norwegian for a long time.

My mum is getting more and more concerned that I will finally loose it, but I guess it all comes back if I move back to this cold place one day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back