Glossybox January 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
January better be good. After not getting a December box because it's on "backorder," I am not too happy, and frustrated that I got suckered into a year sub by that Gilt City deal.

It's not really a deal if they don't send out the box...

First spoiler is out:

dfe95cad77c6e7a0a69f89977e6233bdc278522b5be6394fd55933a4dbb7221e.jpg

I think I need to youtube how to use a primer. The samples I have gotten thus far are always seem so small, I never bothered to try one. Are you supposed to use a really small amount? Maybe I will try this one. 

I cancelled my account after receiving my December box because I bought the 1 year deal from Gilt and was able to sign back up for the January box with my old account email and it still had my glossydots (400) and available surveys (+380) to take! Super happy about that and the spoiler looks good too!

I had cancelled Glossybox but I had signed back up (before my no buy) so I'm looking forward to this. I can't even remember how many times I've cancelled and signed up again. My glossydots where there from the Holiday box which was nice.

I cancelled my account after receiving my December box because I bought the 1 year deal from Gilt and was able to sign back up for the January box with my old account email and it still had my glossydots (400) and available surveys (+380) to take! Super happy about that and the spoiler looks good too!
Did you use the link in the email from Gilt to sign up with your voucher? Just curious as I haven't redeemed mine yet and I want to use my existing Glossybox account too. Wasn't sure if I needed to go to Glossybox to redeem as a gift or use the link from the Gilt email.

Did you use the link in the email from Gilt to sign up with your voucher? Just curious as I haven't redeemed mine yet and I want to use my existing Glossybox account too. Wasn't sure if I needed to go to Glossybox to redeem as a gift or use the link from the Gilt email.
Yes I used the link from the Gilt email and when it asked me to enter an email address it said "this email already has an account, would you like to sign in?"... or something like that and then I did and it showed the purchase page with the 12 months gilt voucher info and I confirmed it and it went through!

I'm always looking to try new primers! I can't wait to see more spoilers. I wonder if it's something everyone is getting or just some of us. I hate the variations. 

I hate the variations too and have cancelled so many times because of them. I really hope the primer doesn't end up being a variation.

Today's instagram pic is of a Pomegranate @crabtreeandevelyn's ultra-moisturizing hand therapy, with aragan and grapeseed. Does anyone know if this will be a variation this month? I know they sent the blue one out recently, but I would love to try another scent. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I used the link from the Gilt email and when it asked me to enter an email address it said "this email already has an account, would you like to sign in?"... or something like that and then I did and it showed the purchase page with the 12 months gilt voucher info and I confirmed it and it went through!
Awesome thank you!

I got mine today (I get it early to review).  Just thought I would share.

IMG_9559.jpg
I am excited about everything in your box.   I do not usually get the same exact variations as you do, but this time I am going to cross my fingers and wish for those things. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back