PopSugar Target Box, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have to think twice. My favorite Popsugar box of 2015 was the target and I got every box that was $100 or less. As I'm typing I remember I got a gift card in it last year and never used it....off to look for it 

I'm passing on this one due to no buy but can't wait to see what you all get!!

I didn't get last year's box but it looked lovely.  Hmmm I wonder what they can put in there without repeating stuff from last year's box and the box not being a bajillion pounds.  I would love to see a nutribullet type smoothie blender or dare I dream a juicer - not really fitness related but definitely on the healthy train.  I would love some skid free socks for barre, dry shampoo, body spray, a gym bag, a pilates ring or bands, hair bands, healthy snack or vitamins.  

Now they'd never send this because its way too big and way too heavy but after looking around the website I want it! http://www.target.com/p/stamina-aeropilates-performer-286/-/A-12957518#prodSlot=medium_1_5

What do you ladies think will be in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be so upset if I miss out on this.

Does PS usually release at a certain time? I guess I'll just have to be glued to my phone.

I want to say around noon? Try following their facebook page, set it up to get notifications when they post.

Thank God for you guys, as I have yet to receive an email saying it's on sale. Bought!

I grabbed one! I was hoping for a fitbit tracker because I missed last year's, but the Jawbone looks pretty cute. That already makes the price of the box. The rest are just extra! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On the fence and need to decide quickly....  Not sure I need another tracker which is their spoiler.
Me too. Ugh I want the box but I don't need another tracker since I already have a fitbit.

Me too. Ugh I want the box but I don't need another tracker since I already have a fitbit.
I'm with you, I was ready to buy the box, but I just scoured my home all weekend looking for my fitbit, which I found Sunday. I think I might pass, even though I know I might regret it later.

Wow. Just got the email 20 minutes ago and it's already sold out!!

Although honestly I don't need a Jawbone since I already have a FitBit from last year's box. Oh well, maybe I'll sell it or give to one of my parents, but I'd rather have them on FB since I'm on there and we can do challenges and stuff.

Latest posts

Back