What is BirchBAG?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I recently submitted a pic of me with all 12 of my 2015 boxes for the giveaway and then browsed the Birchbox hashtag on Instagram to see the other pics out there. (Hoping to get more than free shipping as I am an Ace... but I know that's mentioned elsewhere lol).

Well... I came across something called Birchbag... it was Birchbox (came with a card insert with Birchbox logo on it), but in bags like Ipsy does. I think I mostly saw them from posters living in the UK, but Ive never heard of a Birchbag before and was wondering if anyone had more information on it.

Personally, I'm drowing in 3 years of Ipsy bags lol, so I dont need more bags and I love the boxes that Birchbox comes in for storage and organization purposes. I'd like to either keep my boxes, or be able to opt in or out of each bag... choose either the bag of the month, or stay with the box is what I mean. 

Forgive my post if it shows weird edit coding, Im new to posting and doing it mobile... my last post I hit enter for a new paragraph and the weird editing code showed lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
When we got the Beaver shampoo last year I did a bunch of random surfing to see if anyone didn't get the goofy named shampoo in their box. I believe bags are just what people in the UK get inside their box. I don't think it comes every month. Their boxes seem fancier than our but cost more. I think if they were going to try that here the little bag would be an add on plus item. 

Back