PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told myself no more SE boxes without a spoiler.

I need to remind myself I was VERY VERY disappointed in all special edition boxes this year-Today, Fall, Holiday for Her, etc. Some things i haven't opened, they are still wrapped in tissue paper. I never go above $100. I need to start swapping, instead of letting things sit

I also just ordered the Target box, but I already know I'll love it based on the spoiler.

I'm always traveling, so this is kinda tempting to pull the trigger without a spoiler. 

I would also need to see a good spoiler to get this one.  I don't travel much (I'm such a homebody!), so it's a little risky for me.  Also, I'm not thrilled with PopSugar's customer service right now.

I pre-ordered ! For me, some boxes are better than others but I always feel that I at least get my $100 worth. I'm really hoping for a fabulous sarong like the Mara Hoffman one from the RZ box & of course A great piece of jewelry - I loved the turquoise necklace from last year & the stack bracelet set from a couple resort boxes ago-- good things are coming our way ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I logged into my account but it doesn't let me pre-order the box.  Was there a special link?

EDIT - I was able to use the MSA link to pre-order (I still haven't received the email about this). 

Last edited by a moderator:
I logged into my account but it doesn't let me pre-order the box. Was there a special link?

EDIT - I was able to use the MSA link to pre-order (I still haven't received the email about this).
Yes, there was a link in the email that took me to a pre order log in page -- glad you were able to get in through the MSA link ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The resort boxes don't really do it for me. I've been able to trade for any items I really wanted from past boxes and without a spoiler that I know will work for me, I'm going to hold off.

I travel all the time so I'm really torn

I'm going to do something I've never done, wait for a spoiler. I've always pulled the trigger asap every time since day 1. 2015 was a huge disappointment, so I'm being cautious. With my luck, I'll hate the spoiler, pass on it then when the other items are revealed regret it. 

I am considering this box for the first time.  Really torn without a spoiler, though, and I doubt we'll get one prior to it selling out.

Thanks for posting:  

"The perfect escape starts with our Special Edition Resort box. Filled with lush sun-ready essentials, get ready to create lasting vacation memories in style."

That blurb confirmed I will pass on this one.  The line "Filled with lush sun-ready essentials"  sealed the deal.  I love travel stuff but have no plans for a beach style vacation this year and living in S Cal I have about all the "sun-ready" stuff I need.  If I see anything I MUST have I can always get it on ebay after the furor dies down.   I have been stashing money for my London trip in the Fall so I know this is the right move for me.  

I'm still quite new to Popsugar, but I'm probably going to pass on this. I didn't really like anything in last year's resort box, and while the year before was better I can think of things I'd rather spend $100 on for traveling.

It's sold out. I wasn't going to get this one (didn't like the Holiday box), but was curious to see how fast it would go. I'm surprised it sold out so fast since it looked like people were holding out for spoilers. Didn't they have to release a spoiler last year because the box didn't sell out? I hope they have really nice items in there for those of you that did get it!

aihutch, on 24 Feb 2016 - 6:37 PM, said:It's sold out. I wasn't going to get this one (didn't like the Holiday box), but was curious to see how fast it would go. I'm surprised it sold out so fast since it looked like people were holding out for spoilers. Didn't they have to release a spoiler last year because the box didn't sell out? I hope they have really nice items in there for those of you that did get it!
This year they offered the pre-sale and I think that a lot of people (myself included) purchased them at that time.  Frankly I should have skipped after the Winter LE but as usual I let myself get pulled in.

Latest posts

Back