UD | Gwen Stefani Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
We are all aware that Urban Decay already launched the UD | Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow collection last December 2015.

They are adding more to the collection from lipsticks to blush!

They will be available in their flagship store in Newport Beach tomorrow, January 12!

As for online availability, I am still checking but you can sign up for notifications in the UD website HERE.

**EDIT** As per Urban Decay Facebook post, the collection will also be available TOMORROW (Jan12) in their website too.

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 10.14.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 10.14.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 10.13.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 10.13.35 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty! Thanks for posting! I would go to their store today to check this out if I wasn't on no buy. Sigh. The blush palette looks good. I'd love to get it although I really don't need anymore blushes. Especially not a palette of them. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

IKR?! I haven't been to Fashion Island in a while, but thinking of going maybe next month and my first stop would be UD! I would love to have just one piece in the collection. The eyeshadow palette is tempting but I am pretty sure it will just be kept and won't be used. Not my color preferences but the packaging is gorgeous.

I bought the eyeshadow palette and love it.  It came with 4 tiny samples of the lipsticks.  My favorite is Ex-Girlfriend & I can't wait to buy the full size of it.  I'm trying really hard to wait til they come to Sephora or Ulta though, because I want the points.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the palette too and love it. I keep it on my desk so I don't forget to use it and because the packaging is nice.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I like the packaging because it feels more substantial. 

I LOVE the eyeshadow palette! The colors are so blendable and pigmented. I really want to get my hands on some of those lippies and the blush palette.

Ugh I always forget to use that palette, I have to start using it more!
The collection just launched on Sephora in case anyone was wondering

I think I might pick up the shade Ex-Girlfriend along with @@LuckyMoon, it is so pretty! The packaging is also so cute! And $18 is great for the price!

The 714 is a gorgeous shade! I'm so tempted now that Sephora has these. This no buy is killing me. I'll just have to add the ex-girlfriend lipstick on my wish list. I'm a boring nude person. I have enough nude colors but can always use more. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> The blush palette looks so tempting too.

So, I am officially waiting for the lipsticks to come to Ulta.  I think it should be next week.  I have over 1500 points saved up and I'm getting Ex-Girlfriend and a few other goodies.  I can't wait!

It will be really hard not to get the gorgeous blush palette too.  But I do NOT need any more blush...

The blush palette and the lipsticks are now available at Ulta. Anyone planning on buying them? The more I see pictures of the blush palette the more I want it. I'm being good with my no buy though still and not caving in. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I really want the blush palette, but I'm trying to hold out. I bought the Benefit and the Tarte holiday blush palettes, so it's not like I need another. It's just sooo pretty though

Latest posts

Back