Winter Wedding Style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

My best friend is going to marry in the last week of January. I just want to know some tips to accessorize wedding dress in the winter. Because in winter it is too hard to look as much pretty as in summers  :wub:

Hello Friends,

My best friend is going to marry in the last week of January. I just want to know some tips to accessorize wedding dress in the winter. Because in winter it is too hard to look as much pretty as in summers  :wub:
I h=also have the same issues with weddings in winter, but this looks amazing:

Compearid said:
Hmm...you are not right. I saw so many accessorizes for brides who has wedding in winter. For you I have great post "24 Winter Wedding Dresses & Outfits" on Wedding Forward blog. 

View attachment 21123

View attachment 21124

It is best advised to go for a heavily embroidered lehenga choli with a netted cape as that would reflect in your traditional fashion sense that is always required in an Indian wedding and at the same time provide that much needed relief from the winter chill as the rich and heavily embroidered outfit provides that warmth inside due to its lustrous fabric material used.

Latest posts

Back