Birchbox February 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PYS Spoilers for February are posted on MSA!

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/01/birchbox-february-2016-sample-choice-curated-box-coupon.html

ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm

Whish Cleansing Oil

Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

And here is the Curated Date Night box:

Amika Blowout Spray

Whish Renewing Mud Mask

Catherine Malandrino Romance de Provence Perfume

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Brightening Illuminator

OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet

Hmm, I want the arrow and the whish items. I'll probably buy the featured box as a one off. 

ETA: Ugh I just hate the shaky, man on the street, I filmed this while standing beside you, periscope version of the sample reveals. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely not a fan of periscope in this context. I think it is much more useful for street/civilian level news dissemination, etc. The video was a mess, low quality, and choppy.
And. So. Long!!!! Holy crap, that felt longer than second grade.

They didn't get to the Plus items until at least 16 minutes in, so I'll post them here for anyone who wasn't drunk enough to keep watching:

Rifle Paper stationary set

Lacy thong underwear (don't remember the brand, but it was a 2-pack)

Umbra Jewelry rack and picture frame set

Jar candle (don't know the brand, scent was "Dreamer"

Stud earrings (don't know brand, but they came in a glass vial)

I'm not even attempting to find BB videos anywhere but Youtube.  So, thanks for posting the PYS choices

@@Jay.Aitch.Gee  

I'm interested in the new Arrow products, but I have way too many lip balms.  I might end up trying the Ren mask.  I like the Ren brand, but it is expensive.

The featured box is not great this month in my opinion.

I thought it was weird that the only Arrow product up for sample choice was the lip balm. A) it's not that it exciting; and B) it's also the same Arrow product that's in the upcoming Strong Start box. I'd think they'd be trying to get all the various products out there for reviews/word of mouth purposes.

I'm excited about the lip balm so it looks like I'm in for another month. I just hope the other samples are good. I might update my profile.

I don't have the patience to watch videos. I can barely watch some YouTube videos so anything outside of that is really a stretch for me especially if if they are product feature type videos and/or selling something. Thanks so much for posting @@Jay.Aitch.Gee!! I might go for the REN mask or just leave it up to chance. I wanted to try the new Arriw line but don't need another lip balm.

I will choose the arrow lip balm if it is still available for me to pick. Does anyone know when the pick date is?

I will probably go for the REN mask.  I am going to look for the video, as I like seeing the items presented....

I was about to buy the Arrow lip balm last week but went with something else, so I'll definitely pick that. Based on the other choices, I'll probably go down to just one box this month. 

I just finished my second sample of the Ren mask and kept the tube thinking I may buy it. But this works too. I think I will choose it for both boxes and hope for non-identical boxes otherwise.

oh my nerves!

Rachel and her constant hair petting, Lorelei and her vocal fry.... I'm losing my mind. 

I know this is my issue, not theirs, but it is a reason I don't like these long drawn out videos. They need to edit that stuff down!
I totally agree! These are the things that stood out to me as well! 

Excited about the Hey Honey mask! I got it from Ipsy once a year or two ago and loved it, but it's pretty expensive full-sized. Not loving the other sample choices (except for the Arrow lip balm but I'm getting that in the Strong Start LE box) or the curated box this month, though the OCC lip tar looks pretty on Lorelei.

Latest posts

Back