Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My name is Aimee. I'm obsessed with makeup/beauty/K-beauty. Thought this would be a great place to discuss our similar obsessions as well as learn new things. I love sharing my product knowledge and would like to exchange reviews and skills. Just moved from NJ to NC. Today I'm wrapped up in my leopard blanket sitting next to the fireplace because it's 18 degrees out. I was born in and raised in AZ so I'm not sure I'll ever get used to the cold. I look forward to chatting with you dolls. Much love!

xx

Welcome Aimee! Glad you joined us.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I was born and raised in the cold and now live in warm climate. Whenever the temperature gets a little colder, I don't do well with it anymore even though it's still warmer than what I grew up with. I'm too used to the warm now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

Hi Aimee, welcome. I am originally from Singapore but now living in the UK. I prefer a dry cold climate to a hot humid one so somewhere like Oregon would really suit me. You'll have fun on this forum and yes, you will certainly learn a lot - I certainly have. I know we will learn a lot from you as well.

Hi Aimee, welcome. I am originally from Singapore but now living in the UK. I prefer a dry cold climate to a hot humid one so somewhere like Oregon would really suit me. You'll have fun on this forum and yes, you will certainly learn a lot - I certainly have. I know we will learn a lot from you as well.
Thanks so much! I was just talking about how I want to move to Oregon some day

@@Queennie Yes for sure! Just getting into it. I'm learning all the brands and websites. I have been using K-beauty products for skin regimen for about a month and I can already see improvements in a few ways!! I'm definitely sold. Do you have some favorite brands/products?

Is this the correct place to bring up discussions on topics? Thanks.

I'm really interested in learning more about K-beauty!! Do you have any favourite brands so far? Where do you usually purchase your products?! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Btw, in Canada it is super cold as well! I'm doing the exact same thing, sitting in front of the fire place - lol. We all just need to run away to a island! 

I'm really interested in learning more about K-beauty!! Do you have any favourite brands so far? Where do you usually purchase your products?! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Btw, in Canada it is super cold as well! I'm doing the exact same thing, sitting in front of the fire place - lol. We all just need to run away to a island!
Yes!! I'm trying to plan a trip to the British Virgin Islands, hopefully in March. I tried Etude House, TonyMoly, Too Cool for School, Skin Food so far. I got it from http://m.beautynetkorea.com took awhile to get but its worth it. Some people sell it on Amazon with Prime shipping but more pricey. My skin has improved already!! I have been trying to learn as much as I can about K-beauty. I got two books that are so helpful. The Little Book of Skin Care by Charlotte Cho and Korean Beauty Secrets. Both books just came out in 2015 so very current. K-beauty products/brands revamp every 6 months so it's good to stay current.

Thanks so much! I was just talking about how I want to move to Oregon some day
Which part of NC are you from? I used to buy US furniture for Saudi Arabia at High Point and our agent was from Farmville so I know a little about your state.

Latest posts

Back