So what are we all picking?  I was going to skip. . . but then a polish with my name came up this month! Spelled correctly! So, of course, I picked up Meghan! I also went with Rosie because it looks gorgeous and another eyeshadow duo - I loved the one I got last month - so soft and pigmented :)

• Like 1

I forgot that it was time to pick now. :) Thanks for starting the thread! I was going to skip but I really like the Finley color (dark navy) so I decided to pick that and also the Kay color polish. I ended up choosing the gold shimmer eye shadow stick too. I'm excited to get this.

Here are pictures for February:

julep february 2016 spoilers.png

julep february 2016.png

None of them did it for me so I skipped. I did put Finley in my wishlist and maybe sometime when it's a 4.99 polish I'll pick it up. I have and love Michelle which is similar, but it's almost empty and I find I really like having a navy in my stash. 

• Like 1

I skipped.  A couple of the polishes were nice, but I feel like I already have similar colors in my collection.

• Like 1

Julep has 25% off all lip products with code SMOOCH . Just wanted to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested.

I have to say, I wasn't excited at all about Meghan (even though it's my namesake) and although the colour isn't terribly unique, the formula is rockin' - it could be a one-coater :) Rosie, on the other hand, is a little more finicky but soooo beautiful.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• I want to share with you all a product that has given me incredible results. It is the LED Light mask, each color helps to improve some aspect of the skin, led light therapy is used in spas, saloons... the fact is that I bought it at biomasktherapy.com I got it, I took a picture before using it and after two weeks I noticed some incredible changes, it has improved the acne, spots, wrinkles, it has left the skin clearer and especially I had a big change around my eyes area, is the change that has surprised me most, love it. I use the mask everyday for 30 minutes. I am sharing the photo of before/after two weeks results of use :) What's your experience with LED light therapy? 
    • Well, choosing a right hair straighter is very important. If you go for the choice of a wrong one it may result in damaging your hair in long ru. If asked from me I prefer to use Phillips straightener. Its a good and reputed brand . Also, the quality of product is really good.  Also, you must care about your hair before applying rod or an iron to it. For that you need to take help of hair protecting serums to use before ironing hair. That will prevent your hair from damage.
    • Bollywood’s superstar, Sonam Kapoor is an International fashion icon, adored for her style. Be it the red carpet, airport looks, public appearances, etc. she always dressed on point, giving us major fashion goals. Below are some styling tips given by the fashionista herself. 1.      Add A Pop of Colour: Do you own a lot of monochromes and greys? If yes, it’s time to add some bright colours to your wardrobe. Include some reds, blues, yellows and pinks and own it like a boss!   2.      Invest in Statement Pieces: Sonam Kapoor firmly believes in investing in statement pieces such as large necklaces, sequined purses, brooches or even cocktail rings. Most of these come within the budget and look absolutely stunning.   3.      Indian is NOT Boring: If you prefer donning Indian clothes, don’t think it’s boring. You could always pair your sarees or salwar suits with attractive accessories such as bling jhumkas or a statement clutch.   4.      Experiment with Styles: Never stop experimenting. A change in your looks every now and then is a good thing. A new hairstyle, a different saree drape, etc. are some styles you should try out.   5.      Let Your Eyes Do the Talking: Sonam Kapoor loves eye make-up. Whether it’s just a kajal with a lip gloss or shimmering eye shadow or even some dramatic eye make-up, she neve shies away from experimenting with her looks that steal the show.  
    • Thanks,  I’ll try exfoliating 
    • Recently i purchase a ninja professional blender for juicing. And now looking for some healthy recipes I can whip up. Is there any good recipes for what kind of fruits and vegetables should be mixed and what is the health benefit of these recipes?  Thanks for any thoughts?

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook