Julep February 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what are we all picking?  I was going to skip. . . but then a polish with my name came up this month! Spelled correctly! So, of course, I picked up Meghan! I also went with Rosie because it looks gorgeous and another eyeshadow duo - I loved the one I got last month - so soft and pigmented :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I forgot that it was time to pick now. :) Thanks for starting the thread! I was going to skip but I really like the Finley color (dark navy) so I decided to pick that and also the Kay color polish. I ended up choosing the gold shimmer eye shadow stick too. I'm excited to get this.

Here are pictures for February:

julep february 2016 spoilers.png

julep february 2016.png

Last edited by a moderator:
None of them did it for me so I skipped. I did put Finley in my wishlist and maybe sometime when it's a 4.99 polish I'll pick it up. I have and love Michelle which is similar, but it's almost empty and I find I really like having a navy in my stash. 

I skipped.  A couple of the polishes were nice, but I feel like I already have similar colors in my collection.

I skipped. I'm not huge on nail polish in itself (at least not enough for $25 a month spent on it), and their lipstick I got last month didn't impress me in the least.

Julep has 25% off all lip products with code SMOOCH . Just wanted to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested.

I have to say, I wasn't excited at all about Meghan (even though it's my namesake) and although the colour isn't terribly unique, the formula is rockin' - it could be a one-coater :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Rosie, on the other hand, is a little more finicky but soooo beautiful.

Latest posts

Back