I really want the trust fund, but I really don't want pink. Everything else, I'm kinda disappointed. Another Mr. Write, but if it's in a different shade, I'd probably be happy with it. I don't really venture out on shadow primers, I tend to stick to my NYX Milk pencil. TheBalm, I think I already have, and their samples are TINY. And the last one looks like a face oil, and I'm not too into oils on my face. 

• Like 2

I'm shooting for the polish, concealer or primer oil.

I'll fall over dead if they send me the eyeliner and call it a different item. 

I have two bags coming this month, to give a real side-by-side test and because it was worth it to get the points while there was no waitlist. I'd even be happy with another Mr. Write Now, because after you heat it up, it does work pretty well for the waterline, and Jac or Scott are both tones I'd like. I got Scott last time.

And if that's legit the bag it's wayyy cuter than this months.

I like the bag:

feb%2BIpsy%2Bbag.jpg

Wow the bag is super cute!! You know I started liking Ipsy collection less and less so I cancelled but I do miss the cute bags.

• Like 1

Definitely hoping for the trust fund polish, I got the lilac colored one last time they were sent out and its a really nice formula. And I still have a teeny sample of Mary Lou-Manizer from BB that I got a LONG time ago and still haven't hit pan. (The pan I have is actually looking bigger than the one in the picture though.)

I re-subbed this month since no waitlist.  I am now running low on samples.  Hoping for the Trust Fund, I really don't use eyeliners that much, but that would be ok also.  Hoping I don't end up with primers.  But for 10.00 I am not really going to complain.  Here's to hoping for a great bag!

I really ended up liking last months bag eventhough at first I wasnt thrilled. Im sorta tired of makeup brushes! They never send me any 'useful' ones. Last months smudge brush was so flimsy the first time I tried to use it I scratched my eyelid a little and the hairs started falling out immediately so I threw it away

How can they give EVERYBODY that eyeliner last month and then make it an option to get again this month? Makes no sense at all. Couldnt they put them in the back for a few months or something and space it out a bit? Or do they have to get rid of these eyeliners for some reason. It makes me sorta weary because eventhough I love TheBalm eyeliner I got in this months bag, for some reason it makes my eyes feel super dry and watery like I have to blink every .5 seconds while I wear it idk. Then my eyes water and it ends up smudging to where I look like I got punched in the eye because of the red color........ idk... I love the color so much that I want to keep trying it but I have a feeling its going to go in the trash as well

And everytime I get a nailpolish from Ipsy it turns out not to be very good at all. I got one from The Dose and one from Formula X and both of them maybe lasted a half of a day before they started chipping. The Dose one was HORRIBLE!!! Even a day after I put it on I could literally use my fingernail to scrape it off like those childrens nail polishes they sell that peel easily. The Formula X one was pretty but it chips quicker than a $1 polish from the dollar store. Im not liking the nailpolishes from ipsy even with a base and top coat.

I think the only thing Id be interested in is the concealer. I dont want anything oil on my face, dont want another eyeliner, not thrilled about a tiny sample of highlighter either. The bag is super adorable though.

Edited by whispy11

The bag is super cute! I already received the highlighter before so that's not an option for me. I really want that nail polish. I was dying for the purple one before and was never lucky enough to get it. The rest of it is meh. I received the eyeliner last month (like everyone else) so I don't really want another one even if it's a different color. Unless the concealer is is a fair shade I don't want it because it'll be dark on my pasty pale skin. The oil I don't have any opinion on. I mean I'll use it if I get it but I'd rather get something else. 

I would like to try the concealer or the primer, I don't wear liner or nail polish, but that doesn't seem to stop them from sending me those types of samples.

I really ended up liking last months bag eventhough at first I wasnt thrilled. Im sorta tired of makeup brushes! They never send me any 'useful' ones. Last months smudge brush was so flimsy the first time I tried to use it I scratched my eyelid a little and the hairs started falling out immediately so I threw it away

How can they give EVERYBODY that eyeliner last month and then make it an option to get again this month? Makes no sense at all. Couldnt they put them in the back for a few months or something and space it out a bit? Or do they have to get rid of these eyeliners for some reason. It makes me sorta weary because eventhough I love TheBalm eyeliner I got in this months bag, for some reason it makes my eyes feel super dry and watery like I have to blink every .5 seconds while I wear it idk. Then my eyes water and it ends up smudging to where I look like I got punched in the eye because of the red color........ idk... I love the color so much that I want to keep trying it but I have a feeling its going to go in the trash as well

And everytime I get a nailpolish from Ipsy it turns out not to be very good at all. I got one from The Dose and one from Formula X and both of them maybe lasted a half of a day before they started chipping. The Dose one was HORRIBLE!!! Even a day after I put it on I could literally use my fingernail to scrape it off like those childrens nail polishes they sell that peel easily. The Formula X one was pretty but it chips quicker than a $1 polish from the dollar store. Im not liking the nailpolishes from ipsy even with a base and top coat.

I think the only thing Id be interested in is the concealer. I dont want anything oil on my face, dont want another eyeliner, not thrilled about a tiny sample of highlighter either. The bag is super adorable though.

Its probably for the new subbies and some people will probably get the liner again in a different color. I actually wouldn't mind getting the color I didn't get last month because looking through my liners, I found a gold one, a yellowish one and another bronze one. But still hoping for the nail polish lol.

I would be okay with anything but nail polish. They always send me nail polish and its my least favorite thing to get in my bags. I would prefer the eyeliner or highlighter.

I got a better look at the spoiler and I've just realised something that's really disappointed me. The eyeliners to be distributed are the SAME colours as this month. No matter how well they plan this, it's almost guaranteed that someone somewhere is going to get an exact duplicate of this product in two consecutive months. Not cool Ipsy.

img_56a63d9d011cb.png

• Like 2

I could be wrong but I don't think the darker color is the same. My mom happened to get the burgundy one and I happened to get the gold in mine so I've seen both and it doesn't look like the same shad as my moms however you are right I believe the lighter one is the same as I have. I could be wrong though.

It's not just the swatch. If you look at the name on the liner pencil itself, you'll see Scott. I believe this month's shades were Scott Burgundy and Jac Bronze.I hope I'm wrong though...a repeat of the same thing, in the same colours, two months in a row is not what any of u signed up for.  

Ipsy is actually pretty good about things like that, I've never (in three years or so) received duplicate shades of the same product on one account. If they want to send me the burgundy liner this month I'm okay with that, the bronze one I got last month was nice so its not a big deal to me. I remember trading like crazy to get both and/or multiple shades of an item they sent out (the Circus nail polishes, Zoya polishes, the Pacifica rollerballs, eyeshadow quads, the glam glosses) but now Ipsy is more likely to send me the 'other' shade in the coming months so I just wait to receive it or re-activate my second account.

And if Ipsy does slip up and make a mistake, they're usually pretty good about making it right and sending something else to you.

• Like 2