foot peeling masks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think that foot peeling masks are among my favorite k-beauty discoveries. My heels/feet get terribly dry in winter. I'd like to order a bunch of foot peeling masks, but would appreciate suggestions about brands/masks and where to buy for the best pricing. I've used a couple that I got from Memebox in the past, but can't remember which ones. I definately prefer foot peeling to foot "softening" as I have a lot of dead/dry skin that I'd rather remove than soften ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Natural ingredients/lack of artificial perfume/colors, etc. a plus. Thanks!

Silky Smooth Foot Peeling Foot Mask is amazing.  I got it from amazon for $18.99.

I'm very frugal, so I tried a couple of lower priced alternatives, but I still recommend Silky Smooth Foot.

Tony Moly Shiny Foot is half the price, but it didn't work at all for me.

Straight 88% lactic acid applied directly feet and wrapped in shower caps produces a little bit of peeling after 7-8 days, but nothing like Silky Smooth Foot.

my favorite is nature republic lemon foot peeling mask -- I have some tough skin and this really gets it off!

I think that foot peeling masks are among my favorite k-beauty discoveries. My heels/feet get terribly dry in winter. I'd like to order a bunch of foot peeling masks, but would appreciate suggestions about brands/masks and where to buy for the best pricing. I've used a couple that I got from Memebox in the past, but can't remember which ones. I definately prefer foot peeling to foot "softening" as I have a lot of dead/dry skin that I'd rather remove than soften ;) Natural ingredients/lack of artificial perfume/colors, etc. a plus. Thanks!
same here!

i use this foot peel masks. they ship for free in america if u meet their cart volume. i like it because its so effective. i only used 2 peels and now my feet feels like baby soft skin. omg my heels are now so smooth and nice.

i actually thought i was only getting 2 peels but its actually 3 in 1. think their listing was not so written well, got a surprised when i received 3 packs in 1 box. :p

Latest posts

Back