Allure Beauty Box February spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, Ladies, I'm getting antsy. Has anyone gotten a hold of any spoilers for February yet? Has anyone gotten the surprise that was being discussed in January? I'm seriously loving Allure's boxes.

In the jan allure thread there is discussion about the bonus. Several us have gotten a bonus package with 3 items. I got a muslin bag with Estee Lauder mascara, Derma e serum and a Bumble and Bumble primer. It looks like you will get a shipping email with no tracking associated with this.

That said, this is one of my fave subs, and I am looking forward to Feb. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I see on the allure beauty box page up at the top there is a note about the March box shipping on 2/26/16.

But I don't think I've been charged for Feb yet. 

I received the bonus sample mail...but no actual bonus sample. Why send email when they did not plan to send actual samples. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am too eager  to find out what is coming this feb.

In the jan allure thread there is discussion about the bonus. Several us have gotten a bonus package with 3 items. I got a muslin bag with Estee Lauder mascara, Derma e serum and a Bumble and Bumble primer. It looks like you will get a shipping email with no tracking associated with this.

That said, this is one of my fave subs, and I am looking forward to Feb. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Surprisingly, I did get a bonus. Didn't think I would due to being a newer subscriber. They sent me a Tangle Teezer and some Kaplan MD Cellular Rejuvenating  Concentrate. When I start having the complexion of a 16 year old again I'll let you all know!

First Spoiler is out:

beauty-box-newsletter-lancome-red2.jpg

Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector 

First Spoiler is out:

beauty-box-newsletter-lancome-red2.jpg

Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector 
In looking over the ingredients, silicone is 4th and denatured alcohol is 6th.  That's a lot of alcohol and silicone for a product that is supposed to nourish my skin.  Not great.

I used to be a big Lancome skincare fan.  I still like their makeup, but their skincare has become very disappointing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allure magazine shows all the products; the pictures are so small that I have to guess what the product is. This is on page 145.

My guess (besides the Lancome):

Hello breath freshener 

Skinfix hand balm

Kevin Murphy (some type hair product)

Purlisse purprotect moisturizer or cleanser

Bvlgari Omnia perfume?

Allure magazine shows all the products; the pictures are so small that I have to guess what the product is. This is on page 145.

My guess (besides the Lancome):

Hello breath freshener 

Skinfix hand balm

Kevin Murphy (some type hair product)

Purlisse purprotect moisturizer or cleanser

Bvlgari Omnia perfume?
Thanks for the heads up! I just got Allure magazine in the mail so I had to open it right away to see the page. The last item looks like Bvlgari perfume

I've gotten 5 different emails from Allure saying I was going to get a "love box" which I assume is their word for the extra samples they've been sending out.

Great! But stop sending me emails and just send the samples!

My card has been charged and hopefully I won't get to wait for 3 weeks to receive this box. The content seems to be a bit meh, but will have to see. I liked Kevin Murphy texturizer that we had in one of the previous boxes.

Latest posts

Back