Did you use your Shoptiques gift card?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those antlers are pretty! I'll have to check out the site for home decor which is technically not part of my no buy since it's not makeup :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a birthday candle (with a necklace in it that just happened to be at the very bottom of the candle - I had to burn it for days and then fish it out!), a small Nest candle and a little plaque for my BF for Christmas that says "I love you more today then yesterday.  Yesterday you really pissed me off".  It's a giggle thing/inside joke between the two of us and was a total hit. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used my Shoptiques card to get a cute pair of oxfords. . .I actually found another Shoptiques gift card I'd received a long time ago in another sub box.  It had to be way over a year old, but they let me stack both of the cards.  The oxfords were originally over $120, but were on sale for $75 so I ended up paying about $25 and the transaction was flawless.  Plus, it only took about a week for them to arrive and they sent a shipping notice/tracking email the moment it shipped.  

Back