Jini Beauty - New Korean Beauty Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I really like that you can define your skin concerns, like dry skin etc and the box is tailored to that. If I wasn't already drowning in product I would certainly sign up. I'd have to drop one of my other subscriptions if I decided to try this. I also like you can skip if you don't want that month's box, that's really nice. I will have to see how this goes for others and think about it LOL. 

Thanks for posting!

I signed up for 3 months, because I'm an addict and wanted the 15% discount :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm also drowning in products, but wanted to give this a go!  You can skip months if you're a month to month subscriber, but not if you have a 3, 6 or 12 month sub FYI.  

My first box came today!  I purchased the combo skin box.  Overall, I'm really happy!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/gallery/image/202580-jini-beauty/

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPMq1uoiU6wv7DC06CQXTA93LMtpLuWU53ldxbE

CoxRX AHA/BHA clarifying treatment toner *full size

Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm, deluxe sample

Etude House I Need You Vita Complex Mask

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, deluxe sample

Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence, foil

Mizon Original Skin Energy Placenta 45 Ampoule, foil

TonyMoly Delight Tony Tint in 02 Red, deluxe sample

PS can someone tell me how to upload photos?  I've tried making an album here and linking to it, and linking to the URL for Google photos and it won't let me upload :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I forgot to mention that if you are on mobile the process is similar. You can to click on more reply options to get to the screen where you can choose the file to upload. Once you upload the file, you click on attach this file and after that add to post. The image name will then appear in the reply.

Latest posts

Back