Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The rumours about the new Too Faced palette are true. The new Peanut Butter and Jelly palette will be vailable Feb 28th at toofaced.com and Ulta. Thoughts? Are you planning on getting this?

Too faced peanut butter and jelly.png

too face peanut butter and jelly eye shadow palette.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said this before, but I kind of don't get the benefit of having my makeup smell like food! It's such a gimmick! I can't smell it when it's on my eyes and who just sits there sniffing their palettes? 

The Too Faced palettes are so darn cute!! I'm a sucker for cute packaging! I really like the colors that are in the palette and they are definitely colors that I would use, but I'm on palette overload right now so I'll probably pass on this one.

I'm with you @@BlackMagicRose about the scents. Especially food scents don't really appeal to me but somehow with Too Faced it works. I like the packaging more than I'm drawn to the scents. Although chocolate I'm ok with. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> anything chocolate and I'm good. Chocolate is also the reason why I'll never be in shape but life is too short so I've decided to live a little instead of worrying about looking good in a bathing suit. That's what cover ups are good for, right??  :lol:  

They featured the most recent chocolate palette as a point perk on Ipsy. It was 1500 points but a full sized palette.  This one is smaller so it might only 1000 points.  I'm saving up for if they have the peach palette in the summer. 

I have the Too Faced Natural Matte palette and it is one of my favorites (I've actually hit pan on it!)  The new PB&J looks nice too, but I'm going to have to pass.  But I'm really interested to the upcoming Peach palette and I might get that one. 

I will definitely be picking this one up - I love the colours and Too Faced always has great quality eye shadows!

I'm buying this haven't bought a palette right away in awhile. This one would be my second Too Faced palette. I love the colors too.

This is available right now, online only and for platinum members at Ulta! I was waiting for the peach palette to come out but this one is really cute, I have to get it. And I don't have any of these 9-pan too faced palettes so this would be my first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine in a huge order last week and it is amazing, the pigmentation, the peanut butter scent, its all better than I expected! Its such a cute little palette, I've used it all weekend and I didn't need to grab any other shadows. Granted, I basically do the same eye look with little variations, but even if I wanted to glam it up, this palette would still work.  

For some reason I am no longer tempted by too faced eyeshadows. Give me some melted lip colors any day though! They make my perfect nude shade.

Just read on IG that this will be a permanent palette exclusively available at Ulta so more will be stocked soon.

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back