Hair Growth Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to grow my hair out but it seem that is grows slow. I wanted to know if anyone knows good things that could help it grow faster. I have try a few homemade things but it didn't seem to much for the growth. I am open to any tips that you might have.

Have you tried supplements? Vitamins can help with hair growth especially biotin but you have to take it for a couple of months  for any potential regrowth to show. I've personally never lasted that long taking it so not sure if it truly helps. Lately I've been just taking a multi vitamin and that seems to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried supplements? Vitamins can help with hair growth especially biotin but you have to take it for a couple of months  for any potential regrowth to show. I've personally never lasted that long taking it so not sure if it truly helps. Lately I've been just taking a multi vitamin and that seems to help.
what is the name of the multi vitamin you take? if you don't mind

Vitamin E oil is high in antioxidants and hence, it may help you in fighting the free radicals. Vitamin E also helps to increase oxygen in your body and thereby increasing the blood circulation in your scalp. There are many home remedies for hair growth by using vitamin E as the main ingredient and here is a homemade treatment with vitamin E that you can follow.

Anyone know what other vitamin are good for hair growth?
I've also read that vitamins like evening primrose and coconut oil are good for hair growth. I take both but not regularly so not sure if they really are helping.

Avocado Oil and Castor Oil Primrose Oil are the best oils for hair growth, try it! Read more

You can try an egg mask. Eggs helps to hair to grow faster because they are packed with protein and also contain iron, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.

• Whisk an egg. Mix in four tablespoons of grapeseed oil and a few drops of lavender oil. Apply it on your hair and scalp and leave it on for half an hour. Finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair as usual.
  • Apply a mixture of two egg yolks and two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil on your scalp. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it out with cold water and then shampoo your hair.
  • Alternatively, whisk an egg and add one cup of milk, two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, and the juice from half a lemon to it. Apply it on your scalp and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before washing it out and shampooing your hair.

Let us know how it went. =)

from my personal experience :                                                                                                    ginger helps in strengthening and treatment of hair loss because it stimulates circulation in the scalp and hair continuously feed , which helps to strengthen hair and plays an important role in the hair and prevent the loss eliminate dandruff and treat and it helps to lose white hair It also helps greatly to soften the hair and offers you an easy way and the most important thing she tried personally to me and Thank God I saw the results I like to reduce hair loss, reduces precipitation markedly need mushy ginger (a piece Medium) (Small thyme) cup (small cup lavender) (and one liter of water )Boil well water after off the fire add the thyme, lavender and cover the pot for 20 minutes after which preach ginger descriptors water weed Keep it Lin cool and my guest ginger grated keep it in a package in the refrigerator after you wash your hair rinse with ginger and herbs with water and it smells good.

dying to hear it from you 

Good luck dear. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />​

How to increase the growth of the hairs?

My hairs hardly grows speedily,do anyone know how to increase? 

Hi,

In my opinion, the most important thing that is necessary for hair growth is good diet. It keeps your hair healthy and strong. A good diet to help your hair consists of nuts, whole grains, yogurts, broccoli, carrots, and many types of fruit.

Thanks!!

Aloha guys,

I can feel with you and I had some of the same issues with my hair. It wouldn't grow past my shoulders and when it did it would break an look super unhealthy. I have found a hair care routine that made my hair grow super fast and best of all in a super healthy.

I totally agree that a lot has to do with the inside, how you nourish your body (and drink enough water,...) as well as your lifestyle (if you get enough sleep and keep your stress level in a healthy balance) but I also believe that you can achieve great results with the products you use.

I have written a whole blog post on it.

If you are interested check out my blog post --> link removed

Follow my blog if you are interested in other topics such as how I lost 60lbs and kept it off, my fitness routine, traveling, and different cuisines.

link removed

Hope I can help some of you :)

xx

IMG_4012.JPG

My hair sucks as well and I've tried many things.

Right now I am taking biotin (maximum strength) and trying to wash it less often.

I used to wash it and blow dry it every day, and color it every few months and my hair was extremely brittle. It still isn't perfect but has gotten a lot better.

Also you can try using different oils like coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, argan oil. Coconut oil works the best for me, I massage it in the roots as well as the ends and leave it in for few hours and then wash it out. Makes my hair super soft and shiny every time!

Good luck!

Hey, random but I just made a video about how to grow your eyebrows out. I like the method because you use all natural ingerdients. I think Castor oil is the main one. You can also use it to grow your eyelashes or any other body hair you might want. I mean who knows, maybe mustach hair will become a fad some day lol. 

Going to bed with unbrushed hair may seem tempting when you're tired, but giving your hair a few quick strokes can be great for its health. Starting at the scalp, use a boar bristle brush to distribute your scalp's oils evenly onto your hair so it stays naturally moisturized. Think of your hair like a tree: If the soil and roots aren't taken care of, the tree can't grow tall and solid. Hair growth starts with a healthy scalp, when you cleanse and treat your scalp with healthy ingredients, you product strong, beautiful hair.

Latest posts

Back