Age Spots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can I get rid of  age spots?

Aliye Ahmad
I started using Monsia Skincare in Dec 2014. I have an age spot on my left cheek that has been there for as long as I can remember and quite honestly I just accepted it. My daughter & grandkids visited us last Easter and she commented that it had faded quite a lot..The only thing I have done differently is to use Monsia and I think it is the hyaluronic acid that is in the toner and the day & night moisturizers that has faded it. I am hoping that it will slowly disappear but I know it will take time.

You can try using lemon juice. Simply dab fresh lemon juice directly onto the spots twice daily and you should begin to notice improvements in about two months. Leave the juice on the skin for at least 30 minutes, or as long as you are comfortable with it. You can also leave the juice on the skin overnight.

Age spots are essentially sun damage , and I don't think you can get rid of age spots completely , but The best thing to use in my experience to reduce them is a good (vit c serum). it works but it takes some time so you have to be very patient .and don't forget to use sunscreen to prevent further darkening.

How can I get rid of  age spots?

Aliye Ahmad
Hello, Aliye.

I have been using Lift Wand for the past 3 weeks. I thought it was a scam or anything but then the result is very visible. My grandchildren thought I was getting younger.

Age spots are essentially sun damage , and I don't think you can get rid of age spots completely , but The best thing to use in my experience to reduce them is a good (vit c serum). it works but it takes some time so you have to be very patient .and don't forget to use sunscreen to prevent further darkening.
I believe mine is a build up of melanin. I read http://www.newhealthadvisor.com/How-to-Reduce-Melanin.html I make sure that I have sufficient Vit A, C, E & K in my daily diet and I am sticking to Monsia Skincare.

Only laser treatment. All creams and mixtures may help a little bit but don't remove spots for good. 

Lemon juice is a highly effective ingredient for treating freckles as well as brown spots. Lemon juice has skin lightening properties that will nicely bleach the dark spots on your skin.

• Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected skin and gently massage the area. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this twice a day.
  • Another option is to use a lemon scrub. Cut a lemon in half and sprinkle one-half teaspoon of sugar on it. Gently scrub your skin with it for a few minutes and then wash your skin with water. Do this once or twice a week on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Back