Signing up for the gym tomorrow.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So excited. I finally am putting my plan into action and getting fit and healthy!! I just wanted to share how happy I and excited I am!

Also, is there any tips for first time gym goers?

So happy for you! Thanks for sharing. Hope it goes well! If you are not sure about something, just ask someone and I'm sure they will be happy to help. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

So excited. I finally am putting my plan into action and getting fit and healthy!! I just wanted to share how happy I and excited I am!

Also, is there any tips for first time gym goers?
Congratulations! Way to go to motivate yourself.

I haven't been to one lately, but whenever I go to a new gym, I check their website if they offer free day passes. This way, you can see how well you will like the gym before committing to signing up.

Also, check their Facebook page or Yelp reviews. Plenty of gym members would leave testimonials or experience for a particular class or trainer.

Depends which class you are going, I suggest dress appropriately. Bring plenty of water, change of clothes and toiletries.

GL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey! That's great news. My advice is don't push yourself too much. Sometimes we're too hard on ourselves at first. I'm an athlete and once we had a competition after I had a trauma, my trainer told me to easy but after I put my custom made leotards I saw the difference in my weight. I started working out furiously but only made it worse for my trauma and was disqulified from the competition. That's your start, so go easy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back