Sweating issue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=13.3333px]Hi! I have a severe sweating issue that restricts me from applying makeup. I’m really bothered about this now as I keep sweating badly. I’m planning to have a botox facial injection from [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]Med-Aesthetics [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]in Brampton. Does the injection cause any other health problem? Is there any other method to overcome the sweating issue?[/SIZE]

I think the injection can cause many health problems. You should try Excessive sweating offer to get rid of sweating issue. You can stay active and live each day to the fullest without facing the problem of excessive sweating.  Even I am having the same problem there is not much we can do about this. After getting this treatment the dermatologists of this clinic teach me some preventive action and reduce the adverse effects:

Wear loose clothing

Drink lots of fluids and electrolytes

Try not to undergo extreme changes in temperature... Eg spend time in the hot sun and immediately enter a place with too much air cooling

Try to prevent stress or tiredness

Don't go for too long without having food. I have observed that when I am hungry for too long, I get stresses easily and consequently start to sweat more...

Back