Beautyfix February 2016...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
List of products:

SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex
LashFOOD Phyto‐Medic Eyelash Enhancer
pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum
glominerals Suede Matte Stick in Punch or Port
Danielle Creations Gold-Plated Eyelash Curler
Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Hairspray
DS Laboratories Revita.COR - Hair Stimulating Conditioner
feb.jpg

Interesting how Dermstore is playing hard to get with this sub now. They stopped the half off first month, made the monthly-sub option unavailable; Only the super high priced one-time purchase is available now :/

@@pearldrop I don't sub to this but when I want one without subscribing I go though Ebates as dermstore will give you $7.50 cash back on the Beauty fix box so it makes it close to the monthly price
Thanks. I use Ebates offer, too. But I still find $27.5 a bit too much for the general value of the boxes recently. However, I love when it comes to $5 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I totally caved on this one. I'd cancelled last month, and initially was okay with it. But once I read reviews on the $65 eye serum and the conditioner that will go with last month's shampoo... and I need a new lash curler. I'm weak. I was annoyed about the subscription option not working, but I used code FF16 for 20% off so it was only $3 more. Plus free shipping and samples.

Back