(RZ) Foundation Fiascos?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not a common wearer on foundations, but I tend to wear it from time to time. We all might experience that problem of finding the right shades that are suitable for our skin tone. There are times, where I would have to mix shades in order to get that right color to blend in with my skin tone. 

Does anyone else combine different foundations? 

I honestly don't combine foundations. What I will do sometimes is combine a BB Cream with a powder foundation so it goes on smoothly. I have a foundation that is perfect with my skin tone.

You know, one thing I've noticed is that foundation shades seem to have shifted darker. When I was in my 20's I used to wear a neutral beige or L'Oreal sand beige shade. But now, those same shades are way too dark for my skin tone, making me look Oompa Loompa tan. So weird.  On the other hand, some of the BBs and CCs that only come in designations LIGHT, MEDIUM, DEEP are way too light in the light and way too dark in the medium and I can't get a good match either being somewhat in-between. 

Latest posts

Back