Sign in to follow this  
Reija

February 2016, 30-day no buy

Is anyone doing a no buy this month? I'm back on no buy after a few slip ups at the end of last month and the beginning of this one. It's so hard to be on no buy with all these new releases.  :( I'm leaving subs out of it again (I know it's crazy and really defeats the purpose) but I'm just trying not to buy anything extra on top of the subs. I need to get better at organizing my samples again and really concentrate on using the things I have. I really need to do a long term no buy but breaking it down to 30-days at a time makes it more manageable for me. Who is with me?

• Like 1

I'm still with you on the no buy. I haven't bought anything since last Nov? Dec?

The Circular Swap and Secret Santa really helped to tide me over.

I did almost buy the Morphe pallette, but my CC had expired and I couldn't find the new one in time.

Edited by Jayderose
  • Like 1

I ordered the Kevin Aucoin Face Forward book last night, technically it's not a beauty item so I'm good, right?? Back on track today. :)

Ooh looks like an awesome palette!! I might need to break my no buy for this too! Too tempting. I've been wanting to try their palettes. Thanks for the enabling @@Jayderose

I know this one is hard to get; they keep selling out. I might just oooohh and aaaahh over it for a while, and then give it my my eldest for her birthday.

• Like 1