Sign in to follow this  
Reija

The Makeup Show LA March 2016

The upcoming makeup show will also include a gala for the first time on the West Coast. Last year it was hosted on the East Coast.

Here is the link to buy tickets to this event

http://www.themakeupshow.com/la/events/

The makeup show LA gala.png

Here are pictures of the East Coast gala

james vincent the makeup show.jpg

the makeup show gala 2.jpg

The Makeup Show Gala Event.jpg

Reporting in LIVE from the Makeupshow LA!

The makeup show LA press event is about to start
#makeuptalk #themakeupshow #themakeupshowla

The always fabulous James Vincent

@jvincentmakeup #themakeupshowla #themakeupshow #makeuptalk

Checking the new collection by @narsissist #makeup #themakeupshow #themakeupshowla #makeuptalk #narscosmetics

• Like 1

Skin Velvet by @narsissist. This stuff is amazing. Feels so light, great coverage #makeuptalk #narscosmetics #themakeupshowla #themakeupshow #narscosmetics #narsissist

• Like 1

The new highlighters by UD UrbanDecay Cosmetics! Such gorgeous shades! A fireball is a must! #makeup #urbandecay #makeupshowla #makeupshow #themakeupshowla #highlighter

Visiting the UD UrbanDecay booth.

So cool that they are here at the @themakeupshow! #makeuptalk #themakeupshowla #makeupshow #makeupshowla #urbandecay #makeup

Waiting for a presentation by  Scott Narnes

at the @themakeupshow #makeupshow #makeupshowla #themakeupshowla #makeuptalk #scottbarnes

The @kevynaucoin booth at the @themakeupshow #makeupshow #makeupshowla #themakeupshowla #makeup #kevinaucoin #makeuptalk

• Like 1

First look at the new UD @urbandecaycosmetics correctors :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  at the @themakeupshow #makeuptalk #themakeupshowla #makeupshowla #urbandecay #corrector

• Like 1

The famous Scott Barnes ~ Celebrity Makeup Artist himself! The creator of the Glow by JLo, ready to do his magic

‪#‎makeupshowla‬ ‪#‎themakeupshowla‬ ‪#‎makeuptalk‬ ‪#‎scottbarnes‬ ‪#‎makeupartist‬

Here I am with Scott Barnes ~ Celebrity Makeup Artist at The Makeup Show LA

‪#‎makeupshowla‬ ‪#‎themakeupshowla‬ ‪#‎makeuptalk‬ ‪#‎scottbarnes‬ ‪#‎makeupartist‬

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent images in this topic

• I have been backsliding, but backsliding in a better way than before. The money has felt tighter than normal lately. I decided not to be too hard on myself, because part of that was from losing my second job due to COVID. Also I joined a new church, and really want to keep up with the tithing. That has become important to me. I found I need to tighten the budget and cut back on too much takeout/delivery [Door Dash is my vice]. That's hard for me. I was not budgeting well, and I found myself the week before Father's Day with not enough money for gifts and food that week, so I opened a new credit card. I used that to buy gifts and food, then some more food and takeout. I feel really badly about that.  BUT my old self would have just kept the card, and gone shopping for beauty items with it too, and I would have given up on my No Buy/Project Use It Up. NOW I caught myself after about two weeks of this backsliding, cut up the card, took the card number out of the computer. Because if it's there, it's too much temptation. And I kept right on using my old beauty stuff, I was not even tempted to buy new beauty stuff, just food!  Now I will wait for the bill for the new credit card to come in the mail and work on paying it off. The fact that I am rebounding like this instead of going back to my old behavior is a really good sign! I do need to work on the eating out. Getting Nutrisystem was not such a good idea. The dry food is hard to eat and it is pretty expensive too. But I will keep trying to change my food habits. Until now, I have not really had to do that to achieve my goals. We're moving into the higher goals now. 
    • Men with gray hair are often flattered for their distinguished looks. Timothy Olyphant, John Slattery and other stars demonstrate the attractive face of gray hair. We hope they help you discover the cut that will best suit your gray hair. Take a look at these three guys in the photo above. The photo on the right shows Adam Lambert (born 1982), who is the youngest of the three. He probably doesn't want to praise senior citizens, but instead prefers to wear his voluminous gray hair to stand out from the crowd. Some young stars like Adam Lambert and Kelly Osbourne love to wear gray hair and enjoy playing with cliches. Of course, such characteristic appearances draw the attention of young Hollywood-obsessed youth. The white hair mixed with natural colors in the heads of young stars attracts more sure looks that lilacs, pinks or greens and go unnoticed. In the photo Timothy Olyphant (born 1968) appears in the center, as does his hairstyle. His “salt and pepper” hair near his temples and on his beard makes him look naturally distinguished and adds the appeal of the hair growth products for african american hair mature man who knows who he is and what he wants. Why change something that works so well? This can also be applied to John Slattery (born 1962), on the left of the photo. Almost all of John Slattery's hair lacks pigment and is therefore close to the transition from silver to white. His modern hairstyle and carefree demeanor show a person who knows how to step forward without getting nervous. No wonder it arouses as much admiration as desire.  Best hairstyles for men with gray hair Whatever the way that stars and celebrities wear or (pretend to) assume their gray hair, since they discover their first gray hair, most men (or women) have only one emotional response: “Oh no! Get rid of them! ” After the first shock of noticing that time passes while we don't realize it, most men at least cut their hair or shave off their beard that is starting to turn gray. This reaction is very constructive. In the photo, Matt Damon demonstrates how interesting haircuts are for men with gray hair. This is also the most popular hairstyle of all time for men with gray hair. George Clooney teaches us how to wear gray hair with style and class.     It can take a while for people to get used to the idea of having gray hair. It is best to have a strategy when the first isolated gray hairs cannot be hidden or plucked for much longer. Why not let gray hair mix freely with the rest of your mane? Adam Lambert, Timothy Olyphant and John Slattery (see photo above) demonstrate how to do it with class. Jeff Bridges, with his shoulder length gray hair and thick beard, is the image of a nature lover, like his younger colleagues, Charlie Hunnam and Jake Gyllenhaal. https://folexin.info/ https://skincellpro11.weebly.com/
    • Love the placement and subtlety of the cat eye and subtle cut crease.  It looks gorgeous. I'm trying to perfect the cut crease with white eyeliner lately.  I've only practiced it twice so I have a long way to go.
    • Essential hydration The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis 15%. To maintain a good level of hydration, it is therefore important to opt for daily moisturizers that balance the water level at the heart of the skin. You can also regularly use a moisturizing mask, it ensure both your face health and beauty by removing the excess using a mist of thermal water.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes