Allure Beauty Box March 2016 **spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's talk about Allure beauty box and what the March box is going to be like. Hope we get spoilers soon.

I have just talked with customer sevice agent, she told me that , they are sending complimentary procter and gamble red carpet box for every customer. (As a bonus-extra box)Do you know what kind of box is it?
Welcome to MUT!! Thanks for the info!! Haven't heard about the red carpet box. Will do some further research. Maybe someone else knows??

Just received this email about this box:

Hey Beauty Box lover!

To celebrate award season, we curated a red-carpet beauty bonus gift with SK-II, CoverGirl, and Wella—and we’re sending one your way this week!

From a mask that makes your skin glow to a mascara that makes your eyes look big and sexy, these products will make you feel glamorous, and bring out the best version of you—and that’s always a winning look.

So keep an eye out in the mail for your gift (it’s totally separate from your regular Beauty Box), and happy sampling!

So exciting!! 

I received the previous new year gift mail and this one as well...

For the new year gift...I received the mail but not the actual gift...

Hope this time they will actually send the gift as well...

I didn't get the email either, nor the last free items. I still think it has something to do with whether you are billed by Allure or still by BeautyBar. I still get billed by BeautyBar and have not received anything extra.

I didn't get the email either, nor the last free items. I still think it has something to do with whether you are billed by Allure or still by BeautyBar. I still get billed by BeautyBar and have not received anything extra.
I am in the same situation, so I just now cancelled my acct. with Beauty Bar and re-subscribed thru Allure.  I have nothing to lose, and if you're right, something to gain.

I was chatting with a representative...Asking about all the questions...

She said the mail was not meant for me...it was send to me out of an error...

Plus no answer for question: if it was meant for new subscribers or old one...So nothing sure on this front.

What will be the best time to cancel...the old subscription and start a new one...as I have already received Feb box and do not want to receive another one...

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the email about the red carper box and I'm a subscriber. I had cancelled my sub with beautybar before they switched to Allure. I waited a while and then signed up with Allure directly and have been with them ever since. I wonder if the people who were migrated over from beautybar somehow get overlooked?

Some of us have never migrated over. I remember when they said they were switching us over to Allure and there was nothing for us to do, but for some of us, we are still getting changed by BeautyBar. I get my shipping notice from Allue though. It's just strange that they have not moved the billing over to Allure for some of us. I don't really mind, I get my box each month so I am happy.

Latest posts

Back