Ipsy March 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this: image.jpeg

I'd be happy to try the MUFE primer or the bye bye under eye!

I'd love to try the colorpop or Illamasqua if it's an eyeliner! And I LOVE NYX Liquid Suede lipsticks. Anything NYX lippy is a win with me unless it's bright pink! Nude stix I'd be okay with, as well as the MUFE primer. But I don't need under eye concealer, so please no IT for me. Especially when they send the darker shade of it. 

Normally I'm bored by the spoilers, but I wouldn't mind getting any of these.  They sent me the IT concealer in February so that's out of the running.  If I could pick I'd want the MFE primer. 

For the sake of convenience MSA gave the following list along with the pic:

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencil

Illamasqua item (any guesses?)

NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick

Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer

Colour Pop Eye Shadow

Based on its size and shape in the picture, I'm guessing the Illamasqua is their Illustrator Pen, or their Brow and Lash Gel.    

I don't need  shadow and already use the NYX, and like it, but I don't need more.  Aside from that, they all appeal to me.

I'd be pretty happy to get any of these. I just received a free intense matte lip + cheek pencil from Nudestix from Sephora because I had enough points to redeem it after going on a huge shopping spree. Still haven't used it, but this one looks a little different. The one I got is dark red, so a more neutral color would be cool.

I'm not big into eyeshadows yet so that's the one I would be least excited about. 

The Illamasqua product looks a lot like their raven mascara:

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/eyes/mascara/raven-masquara/

I think the Illamasqua looks like their Precision Ink. Which would be pretty cool actually. I like the description of it. 

Create looks with attitude that no one can ignore. Precision Ink's fine tip allows for defined application. Long-lasting and waterproof it's perfect for use anywhere on the face and body to bring out your bold side. You can even use it as an nail art pen; simply seal with Illamasqua Top Coat.

Ilamasqua or Nudestix for me! I want to try something new. I got the Smashbox oil primer last month so I hope they don't send me this one too.

More Sneak Peek...

Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer

Nourish Organic Rejuvenating Rose Hip & Rosewater Body Oil Mist
OFRA Lip Liner….probably
MeMeMe Cosmetics Loose Powder Brush
Lip Crayon…probably
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum
Pixi by Petra Product…probably

The brush looks like its from Me Me Me Cosmetics, a UK based brand. Nice! I hope I get that, Ipsy has not been sending me makeup brushes lately.

I'd rather have all the first spoiler items than any of the second spoiler items. Unless the Pixi is a bronzer/highlight. I got their bronzer in one of my past bags a while ago and use it daily as a contour. 

I'm really liking the Illamasqua (liner?), the NYX lip suede and the face brush. The ColourPop shadow, rosewater cream, MUFE primer and NudeStix are pretty good and I'd be fine with getting any of those. Everything else is pretty meh.

I do love the bag though.

I like this months' bag too, last months weirded me out, I don't like that sort of bumpy-texture. The actual design (heart on envelope) was super cute though. 

Latest posts

Back