Any lip balm junkies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I buy tons of lip balm.  A lot of them I don't end up using too much but I do find some good ones along the way.  Just got some Blistex Blissfull Butters which is nice. Also good old Chapstick softens my lips pretty good.  I'll put on original Blistex, the white stuff in the squeeze tube sometimes before bed and lips are amazingly soft by morning.

Oh yeah, I will have no less than 3-4 on me at any given time.

Right now I have in rotation:

Carmex (the tube not the tub)

Softlips (vanilla)

Tokyo Milk Lip Elixirs (several of these, one of my faves despite being in an annoying tin)

Malin and Goetz mojito (meh, came in a box over the summer, but i've been slow at using it up, too 'light' for my lips right now in the depths of winter)

I'm obsessed with the Korres lip balms. I have 3 colors (they only add a hint of color and are so moisturizing) and I have them spread out, 1 in the car, 1 in the purse and 1 at my desk :lol: not including all the other lip balms I have too Honest Company, Burts Bees and Dr. Hauska just to name a few. Clearly I have a lip balm problem!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

I'm horribly addicted to lip balm (and gloss). Right now I'm finishing up a Nivea Kiss of Smoothness tube as well as a Jouer lip balm and a Lancôme Juicy Tube. I'm not sure what I'll bust out after that. Maybe a LipSmacker or a Burt's Bees.

Never considered I might be a lip balm junkie but now you say it.............. at any given time, l have 4 different ones in my purse,1 on my night stand and 1 on the table.To me it`s a question of having them in an easy to reach and find place,

I'm very obsessed with lip balm too, and feel bad that I hardly use most of them! Everything from Revos to Dior - got to have it! My current favorite has been the Glamglow one that comes in the sliver sphere, has saved my lips from becoming too chapped this cold winter!

Ooh the Glamglow one sounds good and the others mentioned too Jouer and Nivea etc will have to check some of these out and add them on my wish list. Thanks for the enabling

I love lip balm and lip gloss! I keep some by my bed, in my car, in my purse, in my coat, and anywhere else I think I should keep some! haha

I feel a bit better now, I have at least 30-50 right now. This past year I've really gotten into lip balm bought so many plus after christmas sales had sets for 1-3 dollars a piece! It's bad lol

A really embarrassing amount. Like hundreds...
I use about 30 a year though sooo it's not so bad, right?

I used to love Burt's Bees as my personal lip balm... The one in the tin. Until I forgot it at home one day and I ended up grabbing a Lypsyl tube from our lip balm drawer in the trailer at work and I've been hooked on it ever since.

I find it goes on better and lasts longer than the Burt's Bees one. It's a bit more slippery than Burt's and the shine or sheen is the same with both lip balms.

Just to keep on topic...

All the shows I've been on, our lip balm drawers in the make-up trailer are fully stocked with regular, flavoured, medicated, vegan, SPF, sensitive, and extra strength lip balms from various brands. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back