Harvey Prince Story of Perfume Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a new perfume box by Harvey Prince. It's $22 a month. https://www.harveyprince.com/product/the-story-of-perfume-box/

Anyone sub to this?

the story of perfume by harvey prince.png

Oh Lord, I have received too much of that unwanted stuff from Birchbox.  But maybe if they have their own box it will no longer be prominent in Birchboxes.....   One can hope, anyway.

I feel drawn to getting this box. I may order one when I get paid today. I did like the Harvey Prince things I received from Birchbox, and the box looks very pretty. If I do get it, I will let you know how I like it.  :luv:

I got this box to try along with an exclusive coupon code for our members. Use code [SIZE=10pt]HPINDIA[/SIZE] to get a FREE roller perfume valued at $30 shown in the pictures below. All you pay for is the shipping. https://www.harveyprince.com/product/the-story-of-perfume-box/
There are two roller scents available for you to choose from,  Kashimir Saffron which reminds me of high end fragrances like Tom Ford Velvet Orchid and Mysore Sandalwood which smells like prominently sandalwood with other scents mixed in. It's more of an earthier/sporty type scent. Every box includes two exclusive scent 30ml rollers available to the Story of Perfume subscribers only.

I'm really impressed with this box because of the packaging and the quality of the samples and the rollers in it. I wasn't a huge fan of the Harvey Prince samples from Birchbox but this box is different. The quality of the box is similar to Glossyboxes. It's a thick box that can be used for storing items later.  I think this is a great value for the price $22/mo or less if you sign up for 3, 6, or 12 months. The body cream scent is really pleasant and I like the texture. It sinks right in. I haven't tried the hair mask yet but look forward to trying it. The other two scent samples are generous size. Overall I think this is a great box for anyone interested in all natural products since their scents are made with natural ingredients and essential oils.

Here are some unboxing pictures

harvey prince story of perfume spoilers.JPG

harvey prince story of perfume box.JPG

Harvey Prince Story of Perfume February spoilers.JPG

Harvey Prince Story of Perfume February 2016 spoilers.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received both boxes so far and absolutely love then. Such a nice way to treat your self. Their perfumes are amazing!

Back