Hello Beautiful People!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Nikki. I've come here to help learn, grow and contribute to the community as well as make some new beauty friends. I'm 32 years young, and my love for all things beauty related started about 5 years ago. I'm a self taught makeup artist, so I do weddings, makeup for prom, and fashion events in my city. I cut and dye my own hair, I do my own gel and acrylics, I do my own brows, I do my own microdermabrasion, I do my own skin peels and more. I find that by doing these things myself, I save quite a bit of money and it's pretty fun! I did go to school for cosmetology and hair, but it was incredibly hard to find a decent job in the city that I live in, so I have a "Day Job" and make youtube beauty videos for fun. I'm always implementing feedback and new techniques, and I like to share my opinions on a beauty blog that I have as well as Youtube. I use all price range of brands--from Elf Cosmetics to Sephora brands as well as MAC. I'm all about getting my money's worth and to be honest with you, there are quite a few drugstore items that I personally prefer over some high end stuff.  I just started taking care of my skin about 2 years ago, and I have been doing so much research the past few years to find out what works and what doesn't. I'm so happy that I found this community--and I can't wait to get to know you guys!  :D

If any of you have any questions, ask away!

The picture below is the most recent picture of me--so you guys can put a face to the name.  :)

DSCN8960.JPG

Welcome to MUT! Glad you joined us!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  Look forward to seeing you on the forums! Thanks for sharing a picture. Your makeup looks pretty! Love your nail color too. Do you remember what color you were wearing on your nails when you took the picture?

Welcome to Makeup Talk @! Love to have people joining who are interested in beauty that much! I wish I could do my own nails, hair, brows, and facials professionally, I can just imagine how much money that would save me (money saved, just to buy some more beauty items probably)! Thank you for joining, can't wait to see you around on the forums!

Back