Glossybox March 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time for the Glossybox March thread. Are there any spoilers out there yet?

The review I saw stated it was for March 2016.

I also got the Feb 2016 box. The GB pretty 'Love is in the Air' Valentine"s box included a face mask, glamglow cleanse, roll-on eye gel, teeez lippy, & porefessional sample. None of these products are in the box I just looked at again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The review I saw stated it was for March 2016.

I also got the Feb 2016 box. The GB pretty 'Love is in the Air' Valentine"s box included a face mask, glamglow cleanse, roll-on eye gel, teeez lippy, & porefessional sample. None of these products are in the box I just looked at again.

That is the box we got for February.
Thats the January 2016 box actually...MUT DIscussion here....

Got it! Thank you. Since I didn't received Jan., I couldn't tell. Looking forward to the March 2016! Lol

Sorry about the repeat comment. Kept pressing my phone by mistake. :smileno:

Oh you are right, sorry. I should have remembered because I got 2 of those that month, LOL I just knew after looking at the review that we already got that box. I think I have too many subscription boxes I can't remember when I got what.
I have this problem too. I really can't remember what was in what box for what month. Horrible. :laughno:

@@LabiosRojos I took the extras out although they were so cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Yes you should get the March one @@zillionthwriter unless they have extra February boxes and they'll send you one of those too. I have resubbed and cancelled and sometimes when I've resubbed I've gotten the box from the month prior too.

If it is the Melted lipsticks, I really hope it isn't the Peony shade. And I'd love if it's a full size! I have the sample size in Peony and I think it's more watery than the full size of Melted Velvet I have, which wore beautifully. 

Full Spoilers are out on MSA. I am pretty excited about them. Not so much the lip and eye product but I am always more excited about lotions, creams, and tools. 

glossybox-march-2016-items.jpg

I'm really excited to get another Luxie brush! My collection grows thanks to subs! I'm glad the lipstick isn't Peony. I always love eyeliners, especially black ones because that's all I use. Lotion is something I don't use often enough. I still have the 2 from January almost completely full. And I'm picky about face products. I hope this cream is light weight enough for my skin. 

I've devised a rating system using capitalization and punctuation to show how excited I am about a given product expected in a box. It's pretty self-explanatory.

TooFaced: YES!!

Luxie Brush: YES!!

Hand cream: Yes!

Eyeko eyeliner: yes.

Vine-Vera face cream: NO!*

So I think this is probably the best box so far in 2016 (also only the third, I know). Since I got the year membership through Gilt, I'm hoping this box quality this month bodes well for the next few months.

*Vine-Vera is a NO! for me both on principle and expected low-quality. Vine-Vera is another corporate alias for the overpriced glycerin-water-fragrance concoction repackaged and sold as Orogold, Adore Organic, Forever Flawless, and Dead Sea Spa at aggressively-staffed mall kiosks. I recounted my adventures with Orogold and Adore on December's Glossybox thread here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/138358-glossybox-december-2015-spoilers/page-5?do=findComment&comment=2411874

I'm looking forward to the brush, the eye liner and the lipstick. I hope the shade of the lipstick will stay the same as in the picture. The other Melted lipsticks I've gotten in various subs have not worked for me because of the shades I've received.

Oh wow, LOVING spoilers! I got the February box today, but this March box looks so much better.

Not too excited about that lipstick though. The description says it's glossy and shiny, which I'm not a big fan of.

Latest posts

Back