Any Hand Cream Junkies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Piggybacking on the lip balm thread. Any hand cream obsessed? I was just cleaning my desk and realized that I clearly have way too many hand creams (most thanks to sub boxes but it still doesn't seem to stop me from buying others) not even counting the hand creams that are in my purse, bathroom etc. What are your favorites?

I use to be a huge fan of hand creams, but then a friend suggested switching for a mix of coconut oil and vitamin e and I've noticed that works way better. It takes longer to be absorbed but it leaves my skin amazing and I feel like I'm helping the enviroment in the process

My current favorite is Caudalie hand and nail cream, I also like Korres Almond Oil & Shea Butter Hand Cream.

My fave has to be La Mer's Hand Treatment...the only problem is the price! Used to be semi-affordable but no longer. I think once I've used up the current tube (and cut it in half to scoop out every last drop lol) it will be my last :/ 

Essential hydration
The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis 15%. To maintain a good level of hydration, it is therefore important to opt for daily moisturizers that balance the water level at the heart of the skin. You can also regularly use a moisturizing mask, it ensure both your face health and beauty by removing the excess using a mist of thermal water.

Hand cream junkie here! My hands get dry and exfoliate when exposed to detergents so I make sure I keep a stash of hand creams at my workstation because that's where I start to notice my dry hands. LOL

Latest posts

Back