What is the best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody!  I am have been looking at several beauty boxes recently, and there are so many different ones to choose from!  I am curious to see which each of you prefer?  I am looking for a mix of beauty + skincare.  Thanks everyone and have a lovely day!

I personally subscribe to:

Ipsy

Birchbox

Boxycharm

Morphe brush box

I have subbed to several others in the past, but I think overall my favorite would have to be boxycharm. For the most part all of the items are full size and there is a good mix of beauty and skin care.

Ipsy has been blowing it out of the ball park for me lately.  I get a lot of full-sized or deluxe sample products. You might also want to consider the Target box.  They don't have a subscription feature yet- you have to go to the website the day they become available and buy the box.  However, you can sign up for email reminders on my subscription addition.  The boxes run about $7-10 and you can see what you are getting before you buy.  

personally, since maybe around Oct-Nov the Allure box has been REALLY good. Plus they keep sending out free boxes since Jan- they just sent most subscribers a free box valued around $90 with SKII products in it-but the actual monthly boxes are really well curated and have good brands

I second Allure box. It's amazing! High end brands and mix of skincare/haircare/makeup. My favorite right now.

I think so too! Allure has been amazing recent months. I think they really changed it up after parting ways with Beautybar.

Allure is great for the price point.  I also have loved both beautyfix, new beauty test tube, and the QVC version of the new beauty test tube in the past.  The only reason I'm not subbed to those anymore (besides product overload) is because the brands get really repetitive after a while.  It's actually fun to let them build up for a while and then test a brand's whole line at once, but I had to take a nice long break to use some stuff up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back