What's On Your Wish List?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What makeup products do you have on your wish list right now? There are so many new releases happnening that I'm going crazy looking at them.

Here is my wish list:

Kat Von D liquid lipstick

Nars Audacious lipstick

Dior Addict Lip Glow liner

Tarte gel foundation

UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick

Too Faced Bon Bon chocolate palette

Too Faced Unicorn tears lipstick

UD Gwen Stefani Blush palette

Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick

Stila Liquid Lipstick

Stila Aqua glow foundation

What makeup products do you have on your wish list right now? There are so many new releases happnening that I'm going crazy looking at them.

Here is my wish list:

Kat Von D liquid lipstick

Nars Audacious lipstick

Dior Addict Lip Glow liner

Tarte gel foundation

UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick

Too Faced Bon Bon chocolate palette

Too Faced Unicorn tears lipstick

UD Gwen Stefani Blush palette

Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick

Stila Liquid Lipstick

Stila Aqua glow foundation
Oh my god. Same, I really want the Bon Bon Palette too. 

Strawberry Bon Bon shade looks absolutely beautiful <3

My Wish list: 

-Benefit Hula

-Anything from SugarPill cosmetics

-Coquette from Lime Crime (although I want to purchase from ebay or something, I don't really trust the company anymore)

Right now only the Chocolate Bon Bons pallette. Pink and chocolate together? Its like it was made for me but they left that out on the packaging. 

I want to order the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly so badly! I got the Bite beauty lipstick off my list. I love the lipstick.

I am eyeing the new tarte rainforest of the sea eyeshadow palette and I need to get a KvD shade and light eye palette. I am seriously lacking matte shades.

I seriously want the peanut butter jelly too faced pallet and the too faced eyeshadow insurance. I have done a review of the Gwen Stefani UD pallet on my new blog if anyone is interested, it also includes websites where you can purchase it. This link is , I'd really love to know your opinions on it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm thinking of doing a tutorial with the urban decay Gwen Stefani pallet soon as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Faced Peanut Butter Jelly palette

KVD liquid lipsticks/studded kiss lipsticks

Anastasia liquid lipsticks

Gwen Stefani UD blush palette

MUFE concealer

Bite Beauty new lipsticks

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea brushes

Nars Audacious lippies

Too Faced born this way foundation

Huda beauty lashes

Morphe premium eyeshadows

I forgot about the Morphe eye shadows. I want to try them too. I also just pre ordered the Makeupgeek manny palette that sold out as soon as it was released. I've been wanting to try Makeupgeek eye shadows and since I'm not getting the Boxy Charm box I figured I need to order something from them.

The number 1 thing on my wish list right now is the Too Faced Peach palette.  I saw a Youtuber with it already and the colors look great.  I think it comes out in April, so I'm skipping the PB&J palette & anxiously waiting for this:
d8765290-ab39-0133-b34e-0e438b3b98d1.jpg

I am so left behind all the new makeup trends and products since having a baby. I have been seeing the new tarte Rainforest of the Sea collection and want to try them out. I think it is time for me to make my wishlist once my baby takes a nap. :D

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 11.46.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 11.45.55 AM.png

Milk Makeup Eye Marker

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette

Too Faced Natural Neutral Palette

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Like a million nail polishes, especially from Zoya and Christian Louboutin

Along with the Too Faced peach palette (that I still haven't been able to find in stock!) I'm adding to my wish list this new product that I have seen 2 Youtubers review and I can't help but want to try them.

Lancome juicy shaker lipgloss:

364cc2c117282e4b4e7a815c26fb5f19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back