Maybelline Master Contour

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used the new Maybelline Master Contour although it's not that new anymore. It's been out a little while. It looks very simple to use. I'm not into contouring that much though but just curious how this is.

Maybelline Master Contour.png

I've thought about getting it but I feel like the contour is a bronzer and not a contour. And I don't really need any more bronzers The blush and highlight seem pretty though!

I wasn't impressed with this at all. The concept is great, but the highlight doesn't stand out enough for my taste and the colors are more on the chalky side. The blush is a pretty color, but again I felt like it was chalky and it didn't last on my skin very long even with setting spray.

I wasn't impressed with this at all. The concept is great, but the highlight doesn't stand out enough for my taste and the colors are more on the chalky side. The blush is a pretty color, but again I felt like it was chalky and it didn't last on my skin very long even with setting spray.
Do you still have it? If so swatches please  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back