Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The rainforest collection by tarte looks so pretty. The brushes look so pretty too.  Has anyone bought anything from the collection yet?

http://tartecosmetics.com/rainforest-of-the-sea

Here are some pics of the collection

tarte rainforest collection foundation.png

tarte rainforest eye shadow palette.png

tarte rainforest of the sea color correcting and lipstick.png

tarte rainforest of the sea lip balm and eye liner.png

tarte rainforest of the sea brushes.png

tarte rainforest of the sea brush.png

OMG those brushes are so pretty! I have been stalking this collection for awhile now and I think I want to try the foundation and some of the lippies. I want to get the brushes but gah they are so expensive!

OMG those brushes are so pretty! I have been stalking this collection for awhile now and I think I want to try the foundation and some of the lippies. I want to get the brushes but gah they are so expensive!
I know the brushes are so pretty! I considered ordering some but holding strong still because of the price and I already get the Morphe sub. I saw another picture of someone wearing the foundation and I really want to try it. So many new things coming out right now it's overwhelming!

I know the brushes are so pretty! I considered ordering some but holding strong still because of the price and I already get the Morphe sub. I saw another picture of someone wearing the foundation and I really want to try it. So many new things coming out right now it's overwhelming!
I know!! It's making me want to buy too much stuff! I get the Morphe sub also and now I feel guilty for buying brushes because of that sub lol

I know!! It's making me want to buy too much stuff! I get the Morphe sub also and now I feel guilty for buying brushes because of that sub lol
Enjoy your new brushes!! Please let us know what you think once you get them. Don't feel guilty, if it helps at all I just had to buy another container for my desk to organize my brushes not considering the other containers that are full and I keep by my main makeup area.

Latest posts

Back