New Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new Colourpop Ultra Satin lipsticks are available on their site. Anyone ordering these? I wonder how similar these might be to the Kylie Jenner lipsticks. The rumor has it they are made by the same company.

https://colourpop.com/product-tag/usl1/

Colourpop ultrasatin lips.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up ordering one to try and just got it in the mail. I got color Magic Wand and it's a nice nude color. I like the texture and application too. Similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills but just a bit more dry and way more cheaper.

Here is a picture

colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Magic Wand.JPG

Omg magic wand is the one im most interested in. Please swatch for us.
I really suck at swatches but here is a pic from the Colourpop IG and the Magic wand looks like the one in the picture. On me it looks even a bit more nude than in this pic because my lips are not very pigmented.

colourpop magic wand swatches.png

Colourpop is offering a free matte lip stix in limited edition color, popin, with every $10+ order in honor of reaching 2M IG followers.

I got Lyin' King in the mail the other day. I really like the formula of these. I just wished I had gotten a different color. I like Lyin' King, but it's darker than I thought it would be.

Latest posts

Back