Lipkitbykylie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone use Kylie Jenner's lipkits? What are your thoughts? I wanted to buy one so bad but they sell out lightning fast.

I haven't bought one yet but have considered getting it. They do sell out within minutes so you have to be online right at the time of the release which has been at 9am Pacific, at least the last few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are being released again on Monday 2/29 at 3pm Pacific. There will be a new color released as well.

Here is a picture of the color

kylie lip kit.png

Hi, I love my lipkit in Dolce K however have found the the Gerad cosmetics liquid lipstick in Iced Mocha is also very similar. It's always best to have well hydrated likes before applying it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I agree they are very difficult to get hold of but I definitely want to try to get Candy K next!

I got my order today! I had ordered the Koko K and I'm so happy I did. I resisted ordering these for so long and one time I missed out so during the last release I made sure I was online to get it. I like the formula because it dries almost instantly and just feels nice. The color is beautiful and the lip liner matches perfectly. The lip liner is really smooth and easy to apply. I would say though that this is more like a deluxe version of the colourpop lip stains. I really like the Satin lip stain I got from Colourpop just recently so I highly recommend them.

lip kit by kylie koko k.JPG

That's a bummer @@littlemissnurse . I'm sure they'll do another release soon. It's actually brilliant marketing by them because they are guaranteed to sell the inventory instantly every time. I'm sure they could easily make more but they choose to do it this way and it's working very well for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my order today! I had ordered the Koko K and I'm so happy I did. I resisted ordering these for so long and one time I missed out so during the last release I made sure I was online to get it. I like the formula because it dries almost instantly and just feels nice. The color is beautiful and the lip liner matches perfectly. The lip liner is really smooth and easy to apply. I would say though that this is more like a deluxe version of the colourpop lip stains. I really like the Satin lip stain I got from Colourpop just recently so I highly recommend them.

lip kit by kylie koko k.JPG
See this is why i'm not compelled to try them out lol. Until she has a shade that coloupop doesn't have a similar one too i cant justify the price. Everyone says its because its the liner and lipstick but that is still only $12 with colourpop. 

Latest posts

Back