Get the best hair you always wanted!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have seen many topics about people asking for hair fall solutions. So I decided to make a new topic about it.

Hope you guys like it!

From my personal experience I advise you to apply Dabur Amla Hair Oil. I have to warn you though, this oil has a really strong smell, but its one of the best.

So before using this you have to follow these certain procedures:

1- Make sure your hair is clean (not oily/dirty)

2- Warm up the Dabur Amla oil slightly

3- Proceed to apply the oil

4- After applying it, massage your scalp thoroughly for about 15 - 20 minutes. Tilt your head down and  helps the blood flow through your head, 

thus, giving you better hair, better sleep, it's healthy!

5- After the massage, cover your head with aluminium or plastic for around 4 - 5 hours.

NOTE: If you have dandruff, after 4-5 hours apply yogurt on your head for around 10 minutes.

6- Take a bath! DO NOT APPLY CONDITIONER.

7- After you are done, DO NOT dry your hair. Rather use a wooden comb to comb your hair slow and steady

NOTE: If you want to get rid of the Dabr Amla smell, while having a shower, you can pour cooled coffee water on your hair after shampooing it.

Do this every second day and you will start noticing a great difference sooner than you expect!

Can't wait to hear back from you! 

Good luck!

Edit: Here's a picture of it
dabur-amla-hair-oil-300ml-gomart-pakistan-2733.jpg

Haya thanks for sharing. I was given Dabur Amla by an Indian friend here in Wales - you are right, it works well but the smell is something I can't accept ........... sorry. I will stick to argan oil from Pro-Naturals or Karmin, just as good, non-greasy and lovely smell.

Haya thanks for sharing. I was given Dabur Amla by an Indian friend here in Wales - you are right, it works well but the smell is something I can't accept ........... sorry. I will stick to argan oil from Pro-Naturals or Karmin, just as good, non-greasy and lovely smell.
Hey there! I have a solution to remove the dabar amla smell. 

1) boil coffee beans with water and then wait for it to cool.

2) While showering, after washing your hair with shampoo, wash your hair with the coffee water once or twice. Then proceed to washing your hair with pure water.

Not will it only remove the oily smell, but it will also give a light coffee aroma.

Hope I helped :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks Haya, I did use your coffee suggestion the 1st time I used the dabar amla oil but I'm sorry I'm going to stick to my Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil leave in treatment, not because it smells better but because it also works as a very good heat protectant because I use a blow dryer and a heat styling iron.

Latest posts

Back