Net A Porter Beauty Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Net-a-porter has a new beauty kit out. It's $55. Had I not have blown my beauty budget already this month buying various lip colors I'd be ordering this. Thoughts?

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/706984/net_a_porter_beauty/the-travel-kit

net a porter beauty kit.jpg

Seem like really small sizes....

Jurlique’s Rosewater Balancing Mist (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) Value $5
Mio’s refreshing Clean Slate Wipes (set of 2) Value $3
Leonor Greyl’s Nourishing Shampoo (50ml/ 1.7oz.) Value $11.25
Deborah Lippmann’s Cuticle Oil (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $20
Lipstick Queen’s Invisible Lip Liner (0.28g/ 0.01oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $18
Hourglass’ Icon Liquid Lipstick (1g/ 0.03oz.) Value $9.30
Erno Laszlo’s White Marble Radiance Emulsion (5ml/ 0.17fl.oz.) Value $29
Erno Laszlo’s Treatment Bar (17g/ 0.6oz.) Value $5
Chantecaille’s Bio Lifting Cream+ (10ml/ 0.34fl.oz.) Value $68
LashFood’s Conditioning Drama Mascara (8ml/ 0.27fl.oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $20
Roloxin™ Lift’s Revitalizing Facial Treatment (2 x 3.3g/ 0.12oz.) Value $22
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask (50ml/ 1.7oz.) Value $14

I treated myself to it. Even with some of them being small sizes the value is about $225 so I am happy with it. I like to try new things all the time so this gives me a chance to do that especially since most of these brands I haven't tried.

Today on Ebates you can get 6% cash back and free 3 day shipping at Net A Porter

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gotten the last 3-4 NAP beauty kits and been really happy with them.  They are small sizes but it's always luxury brands I don't typically get a chance to sample so I love it as a special treat.   The value is there though, I think when I calculated it, it was something like $55 for $225 of product.  I bought this one - totally forgot to check for ebates AGAIN though, dang it!!! 

I got my box today. The sample sizes are pretty big. Not crazy about the Hourglass lip gloss as its deep red and not a good color on me, but everything else is just great. I'm glad I bought it.

But I have to say, I still have the holiday box from Christmas and haven't used anything in it. Everything is still in the box. I don't know what I am waiting for, LOL

My first time purchasing a net-a-porter box. The packaging is just beautiful and luxurious! I only bought the box for 2 of the items: the invisible lip liner and the lashfood mascara (I am determined to make my lashes grow). Combined, those 2 products equal almost $40 so I saw it as paying $15 more for all those other expensive extras. I wish it had included another hair product and 1 fewer skin product, but oh well. I'm still happy with it. I can't wait to see what they release next!

I got my box today. The sample sizes are pretty big. Not crazy about the Hourglass lip gloss as its deep red and not a good color on me, but everything else is just great. I'm glad I bought it.

But I have to say, I still have the holiday box from Christmas and haven't used anything in it. Everything is still in the box. I don't know what I am waiting for, LOL
I agree with you about the hourglass lip gloss. Any other color I would have been fine with but there's been too many deep reds going out in subscription boxes lately.

I am so tempted by this box as I've loved their past boxes.  However, the biggest value item, the Chantecaille, is something I am just not sure about.  I've sampled Chantecaille a little at Nordstrom and found it to be way too scented for my taste.  Also, I've just dropped a wad at the Barney's event (as in more than enough for 3 bags) so I really should restrain myself.  And I'm drowning in products....

So I am trying to restrain myself........

Back