• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

IPSY March 2016 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the Manna Kadar Fantasy eyeshadow, will probably swap most of my bag: Marc Anthony blow dry cream, Ofra green go eyeliner, and the Nyx lippie (if its that bright color)

Looking for the NYX liquid suede in the neutral soft spoken...will gladly trade my NYX liquid suede in pink lust and àlso include some other goodies.

My bag that I'm looking to swap:

NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Pink Lust  (sealed)

Manna Kadar Beauty in Fantasy (sealed)

28 Remedy Skin Care Program balancing toner (sealed)

Marc Anthony perfect blow dry smoothing cream (no seal but not used)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the Manna Kadar Fantasy eyeshadow, will probably swap most of my bag: Marc Anthony blow dry cream, Ofra green go eyeliner, and the Nyx lippie (if its that bright color)
Let me know what nyx lippie you get and I might swap with you for the fantasy shadow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the Manna Kadar shadow in Fantasy and the NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken I am willing to swap.  I prefer lighter shades in lipstick/lip pencils and I don't usually wear shadow.  I would like to swap for liners or lip products in a more neutral tone.

I also am not partial to the bag (in mint with mint zipper) and would be willing to trade that as well.

I have:

• NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels (new but no wrapper, got 2 kept 1)
  • TEMPTU bronzer (lightly tried x1)
  • Pixi by Petra full size blush (lightly tried x2)
  • Ipsy Spring Bag in Coral
I've got a bunch of other stuff from other Ipsy this year, Birchbox, BB5, Lip Monthly, ELF, Ulta, etc in my trade list too.

Interested in:

• NoTS 28 Remedy Toner (have and would love more)
  • OFRA Green Go Eyeliner
  • Aphrodite Skin Care Eye Cream
  • ColourPop Highlighter
  • Bye Bye Under Eye (in Light only, even that might be too dark for me but I want to try)
  • Make Up For Ever Hydrating Primer
  • ZAPZYT
  • Evologie
  • Ipsy Spring Bag in Mint or Blue
  • Ipsy December 2015 bag
or try me. I probably won't be into many hair care items but I'd consider eSalon, another one I have and love. 

Latest posts

Back