How many steps of cleansing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wash your face thoroughly with a facial cleanser or face wash, and pat the skin dry with a soft towel.  Next is steaming, scrubbing, face pack, and toning.  Don't forget to moisturize your face before going to bed.

If you haven't tried Limelight by Alcone skin care products, now is the time. The products are amazing!!! 

Limelight_natural%20skincare_dreamclean_cleanser_aloe_soapberry_main%20product%20image_v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All I do is wash my face with a good cleanser like PCA and add a small amount of exfoliant.  I will pat dry and then moisturize.  If its during the day, then I'll put on sunscreen.  I like to switch between Dr Weil moisturizer and also Teoxane.  

Dealing with skin woes in this humidity can be one struggle! From acne and wrinkles to sunburn and clogged pores, humidity can bring your skin health down drastically. Well, did you know that your flawed cleansing routine might just be the reason why your skin is not behaving too well?

Warm water, gentle cleanser, gently massage in a circular motion, then rinse with cool water. Once or twice a day, then exfoliate and mask once or twice a week. Easy peasy. ^_^

I used a gentle roaming cleaner, my favorite at the moment is the Positively Radiant cleanser from Aveeno, then I apply a moisturizer and spray rose water. Once or twice a week a exfoliate. 

I usually use a gentle cleanser, but if I am wearing makeup, I always use an oil cleanser or a micellar water

Hello! Personally, I first remove my makeup using a hydrating cleansing balm. Then I remove the residue makeup (if there’s any) using a makeup remover and a cotton pad. Finally, I cleanse my face using a mild face wash and moisturise well.

Latest posts

Back