PopSugar April Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Get excited! First spoiler! image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have that cookbook, it's great. Chrissy's recipes are so no-nonsense and you don't need to go out and get a bunch of ridiculous ingredients you'll never use again. I'll have to gift this since I don't need two...maybe my dad will use it since he cooks all the time.

Oh god I hate Chrissy Teigen with a passion. All she does is start catty fights with other female celebrities for no reason. I guess I'll try and look past that for this book.

I think this is a great pick for popsugar. On trend and all! I have been really curious about this cookbook as her recipes sound tasty, but reluctant to buy as I'm trying to be healthy, so this is perfect... I can read it but no worries if I only try a few recipes!

I like the thought of cookbooks, and I need some new ideas for dinner and lunches on the weekend.  Sort of excited for this.  I did not think I would like the March box, but I loved it, can't wait to wear the necklace on Thursday!

I hope they don't put some kind of floral perfume in it. :X I don't like perfumes or fragrances in general, but the few I do like are fruity or sweet. Absolutely hate floral scents.

The floral makes me think maybe a floral scent of something such as a candle or a fragrance

I have for a question for you ladies: May will be the last month of my six-month special (that began with December).  I am debating on whether or not to resub.  Are any of you pondering the same?

I have for a question for you ladies: May will be the last month of my six-month special (that began with December).  I am debating on whether or not to resub.  Are any of you pondering the same?
Nope, I'm staying with PS, even the things I don't like/won't use find their way to other homes as gifts, trades or sales. PS was my first sub so I'm staying on with them, even if they sometimes send whacky tassel necklaces. 

I've subbed on and off with them and I'm really glad to be on again (I've been with them since the late last year) and have really enjoyed the boxes and the majority of the items in them. Whatever I don't use, I'm happy to pass on in the Circular swap here on MUT or to my friends and family. I still think the box is a great value. It's a bit up there for the monthly price for my comfort zone. I like to stay in the $10-$20 range for budget reasons but I still think this box is enjoyable for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back