Allure Beauty Box April 2016 **spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's discuss the Allure April box  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> What samples are you hoping to receive this month? Any spoilers out there yet?

Maybe new mascara or eyeshadow. This month we got lipstick, blush and powder.We've got to finish painting the face for the summer;) I love that now they promise at least 6 products in every box. Can't wait for a spoiler.

I have been wanting to try Micellar water.  I know Birchbox is offering some, but I unsubscribed.

I would love some good quality mineral spf, 30 or more! I just decided two weeks ago to use them everyday rain or shine. So late! I am already 37 years old :-/

Can't wait to see the box or at least a spoiler. Seven items is awsome and the value is great.

MSA posted the following info about the April box:

• The box will include the brands: Bulgari, Fekkai, L’Occitane and more.
  • The total retail value will be $95
  • There will be 7 items!

İs this picture april box or not? I am not sure, it's not confirmed yet, i just found the pic. 

Bulgvari parfum

FEKKAI product

L’Occitane almond shower oil and more

abbapr2016sp-1.jpg

Seems kind of boring...wonder what the 7th item will be? 

Totally off topic, but what happened to the Beauty Thrills boxes?  Thought we would have one in the works by now.  Has anyone heard anything?

İs this picture april box or not? I am not sure, it's not confirmed yet, i just found the pic. 

Bulgvari parfum

FEKKAI product

L’Occitane almond shower oil and more

abbapr2016sp-1.jpg
I think so, that's what MSA says.

I like the looks of most of it, not to thrilled with the cotz item and the fekkai won't work for my hair but I like the looks of the other products.

Thanks for the info @! I'm still looking forward to the box for the value. The pictured box looks like a good one even though I probably won't use all of the items. It's a bummer that there won't be a 7th item though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My credit card was charged yesterday, hopefully will see the box with all the items next week.

Yes, first they stated on their website it would be more samples, then corrected.

I am not too excited about the box but will use a couple of things. I don't like those mini fragrance, never to my taste :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my box yesterday, there was no 7th item in the box.  But every item in there was of good size and very nice in person.  The perfume is nice and in a cute bottle.  DDF product is very nice, and the L'Occitane is better than the little samples you get from Sephora.  I am happy with this box.

It is kind of funny, but Allure sent me an email yesterday letting me know that box was on its way and I was opening my April box at that time!!

I got my shipping confirmation on the 4th.  I am experimenting with their option to redirect your box to another address. In this case I have sent my box to my Mom's place on the west coast. (I live in and East Coast state.)

Latest posts

Back