Ipsy April 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw these on Facebook

image.pngimage.png

Maybe mascara and looks like a bag with a snap in her lap.

I would be with happy any of the spoilers. Although I don't need any lip products. 

I've already tried the tinted primer from Birchbox. I like it but I wear mine on my lower lashes alone since it's thinner than mascara, I think it looks a bit more natural. 

I predict I'll get the primer in my bag this month, since I already have it.  Although I'd really like the buxom.  

A bag with a snap!? Im intrigued about that more than the other spoilers lol. I hope theres color variations I think thats sort of fun they had different ones last month. Anymore I think Im way more interested in what the bag is going to look like rather than the product spoilers lol. I love lip products! Probably my favorite lip product of all time I got from Ipsy a few months back (TheBalm Meet Matte in Commitment) I freaking loved that stuff so much I went and bought one right after the sample was gone

Cute bag design! I like the bag shown in the Facebook spoilers that @@Bizgirlva showed with the clutch style and snap closure, I think that would be a cute bag!
Interested in either the Buxom lipstick or the Benefit lash primer, those Tarte lipsticks have always tried out my lips

Latest posts

Back