Box of Style By Zoe Report Summer 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any guesses on what the hero item might be? So far, the hero items have been: 2 pieces of jewelry (Miansai cuff and Alexis Bittar ring), 2 bags (Cambridge Satchel and Schaffer La bag) and 1 miscellaneous accessory (Cluse watch). So probably another accessory? Maybe fancy sunglasses or another piece of jewelry?

Summer is my favorite month. I'd love to see fab sunglasses, a sarong or caftan, anything that relates with warm weather. As for the beauty product, I'd love to be introduced to a new hair texturizer for the beachy bombshell look.

I didn't get the spring box because I didn't fall in love with any of the spoilers, but I'm hoping I love the hero item in the summer box.  I'm hoping for sunglasses!

I'm hoping for sunglasses too. I didn't sign up for the first two boxes last year, but I swapped for the Toms sunglasses and I still get compliments on them even though I know they aren't the best shape for my face.

I'd love an item of clothing like a caftan or sandals but I'm guessing they're not up for personalized sizing yet. Maybe a wide brimmed hat? I could see the hero item being a necklace too. Hopefully she'll announce it soon!

Personally, I hope there aren't any sunglasses!  Sorry! They are way too subjective style-wise and fit-wise, plus I am old and wear prescription sunglasses (shshshsh, don't tell).   :rolleyes:    Please NO bronzer, either! 

I would love to see a really GOOD facial sunscreen without all the harmful ingredients.  

I know she just did a purse so this is unlikely, but a really roomy beach tote or backpack would be awesome.  

I would love a cute wallet or really nice cosmetic bag.

Anything travel related is most welcome and would get used.  Summer is travel season so fingers crossed on that one.

Looking forward to it already.  When do you think a spoiler will be released?

They have released the hero item!!! It's a necklace ring combo. Spoiler was on MSA.

image.png

I just got the email from Zoe Report showing the same necklace. Here is the verbiage from the email:

[SIZE=11.5pt]Summer is undoubtedly our favorite time of year, full of sun, sand and chic vacays galore. We're helping you jumpstart your warm-weather style with the reveal of our next Box of Style hero item: An exclusive jewelry set from LA It brand Luv AJ.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11.5pt]This perfect pair—valued at $190—includes an eye-catching lariat necklace with delicate pave Swarovski crystals and adjustable open crescent ring, which look incredibly chic worn together or alone.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11.5pt]The seasonal box begins shipping mid-June and will include over $300 of fashion, beauty and lifestyle finds sure to take your summer look to the next level. [/SIZE]

If the necklace is not adjustable, I don't think It will really work for me. Maybe I can get creative and modify it to make it suit me.

ouai wave spray for the 2nd spoiler! i have been curious about this so i am happy to receive
sounds like a great spoiler! I've been wanting to try this brand.

I had to login to the account and change the payment method and I noticed that the charge for this is marked May 15th. Just wanted to give heads up on the date in case anyone is wondering. Getting closer to getting this box!! Can't wait. 

Latest posts

Back