Whole Foods Hello Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The whole foods hello beauty bag is available starting today!  I have always wanted to buy one of these but we don't have any whole foods near us (yet - one is under construction right now).  Good luck to everyone - hope your stores have them!!!

We have one that just opened today but I am pretty sure, it's gonna be jam-packed! Not worth the hassle with a moody one-year old baby. If things go well today, might be checking that out tonight.

WFM - Beauty Bag3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I so wish they had these online. I have one not too far (maybe about an hour round trip) but I'm just totally out of time today.

This is the best beauty bag they've had so far (IMO) and I really wanted one.  I thought it was last Friday and went to WF, and the associate said it would come out at 10 a.m. today.   Well, I had a work appointment at 10 and wasn't able to make it to a WF until noon. 

I saw the display and was shocked, they were down to 4 bags!  I snagged one, did my shopping, and by the time I came back around they were all gone.  The Burt's Bees lipstick is a nice shade, neutral and should work for everyone.  All the samples are deluxe and the mascara is full size.

Anyway, the girl working in the beauty dept said that people had been coming in asking for them.  I kind of feel better that I'm not the only one in Portland metro obsessed with beauty samples. 

The next Whole Foods beauty bag will be released on Friday 3/24. Anyone planning on visiting Whole Foods on Friday?

whole foods beauty bag 2017.jpg

Picture by Business wire

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list of the products

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/blog/absolutely-everything-you-need-know-about-our-limited-edition-beauty-bag

Andalou Natural Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk | 1.7 oz

The gentle formula removes makeup while fruit stem cells and probiotics work toward brightening the complexion’s appearance.

Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion | .23 oz

Restore moisture balance after cleansing with a lightweight, sweet almond oil-based lotion.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive | .26 oz

Organic green apple juice provides alpha-hydroxy acids to exfoliate and even skin tone and texture while vitamin E and organic aloe provide nourishment and hydration.

Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner | 1 oz

A balancing and hydrating formula to support skin’s natural processes and leave skin looking toned and radiant.

Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask | 1.7 oz

Moroccan red clay and argan stem cells combine to draw out impurities, hydrate and tone for a glowing complexion.

evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm | .5 oz

Smooth and protect delicate skin around the eyes with organic cocoa butter and organic sunflower, avocado, rosehip and coconut oils.

Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil | .17 oz

A potent and moisturizing blend of plant oils and antioxidants nourish, recharge and revitalize skin.

Whole Foods Market Dry Skin Hand Cream Peony, Mint & Blackberry | 1 oz

Nourishing, super-moisturizing hand cream featuring argan oil and made with 20% shea butter to soothe dry, cracked hands.

Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara Jet | .57 oz

Gentle mineral-color formula applies easily and defines each lash without clumps, flakes or smudges.

DERMA E Hydrating Night Cream | .5 oz

Deeply penetrating, rich and ultra-hydrating moisture with antioxidants, vitamins C and E, plus hyaluronic acid to improve skin’s appearance.

Pacifica Devocean Lipstick Tenderness | .07 oz

Creamy, hydrating formula for moisturized lips in Tenderness, a semi-matte, highly pigmented rosy taupe.

Piece & Co. Organic Cotton Bag

Piece & Co. empowers skilled artisans to create traditional textiles of exceptional quality and beauty — providing employment for thousands of women and positively impacting communities and children worldwide, piece by piece. This beauty bag was handcrafted by talented artisans in India using organic cotton and traditional techniques of dabu indigo mud-printing, power loom weaving and hand-tasseling.

Is it crazy for me to get up early to drive to our one and only Whole Foods which is about 20 mins away?

I am away where there are no Whole Foods.  There are plenty where I live but this time I am unfortunately out of luck.  And I wanted it!

I just wanted to try the Dr. Hauschka toner. Anybody tried it before?

The next Whole Foods Beauty bag will be released 3/23. Also they have 25% off beauty products this week. 

Ugh I went to my WF this morning around 10 and they told me they had sold out by 8am!  :(

I only have two WF near me, 40 miles apart, 20 miles to each from my house so no way I could get to the other one. Sad I missed out.

Latest posts

Back