Popsugar Mini Box April, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
POPSUGAR Must Have Mini Subscriptions Available Now!

$18.95/mo.

Just got email with this from MSA!

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 10.52.21 AM.png

https://musthave.popsugar.com/t/monthly-subscriptions#must-have-mini

I am tempted to sign up but definitely will be waiting for spoilers first if it is worth it.

It's $18.95 for two items that are at least $30 in value....I love me some PSMH but I'm not sure if the value is there.  Decisions, decisions...

Oh and they are NOT supposed to be repeats of the monthly box. 

Last edited by a moderator:
PopSugar is releasing a mini box! How fun!

Who is going to sign up?

Here are the details from the website:

Must Have MINI Subscription

Introducing a smaller version of our box of curated, full-sized products (note: items are different from monthly Must Have) including the best in fashion, beauty, and home for only $18.95, shipping included. Your subscription will auto-renew, so you get a little present every month!
The next box to be delivered is the April Box*

I already have five subs and can't afford another (plus I'm on a no buy) so I haven't subscribed. The value doesn't sound that great though so I don't feel like I'm missing much. I wonder if they'll just include two or three of the same items that the bigger box has each month.

I signed up...I figured I'd at least try it, and I'm sure the first box will be great since they want people to sign up! So I'll try it for a little bit because I'm intrigued. 

I was really interested in this when I got the email from MSA about this. I have considered subbing to Popsugar for a long time, but I never have because of the price and I've only really wanted about 2 of the boxes after seeing full spoilers. I want to see the full spoilers for the April box and then make a decision.

I'm holding off on this one only because I'm on a total overload but I've been really tempted though. I want to sign up but I'm holding off, for now at least.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I really like the idea of a smaller box with smaller amount of items.

I signed up the first day, I am thinking the first box will be really good!  PS is my most fave box that I get.  Still have 3 months left of regular sub, so I justified this box with that reasoning!!!  No food items in the mini box, which I am ok with.  Can't wait to see what is inside!!!!

I signed up, I'm curious. I'm proud and happy I resisted the popsugar resort box(first time in a long time that I said No) , so I'm giving this a shot. I will give it 2 months, maybe 3 before I decide if I will continue the rest of the year. 

I'm on no buy too @zillionwriter. And really can't add another sub. I have to figure out how to cut back the ones I have. You can always sign up for the next one when your no buy is over.

So excited for you all who signed up for this! Can't wait to see what you'll get.
You are WAY better at no buys than I am.  I just signed up because I'm thinking the first box might be extra special to get a good buzz going...I am the worst :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(BUT - I have only gone out to eat TWO TIMES in the month of march and I am super proud about that....progress!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back